Green Crack, Blim Burn

I planted a seed and it did the same as yours. Tap root came out and because of temp issues it died. I replanted my new and current grow in the same coco pod.
So far so good. Day 9/10 in germination stage and putting on its 3rd set of leaves.

4 Likes

Looking good man!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

This was day 5 of germ

7 Likes

Water change day!

8 Likes

One week later! She’s a bit droopy cause the lights just came on before I took the pic this morning :+1:

10 Likes

Looking good man can’t wait to see how it turns out :sunglasses::partying_face::grin:

3 Likes

Day 17 7/14 early veg

Looking really good I think for day 17 :wink:

@GrowinGrowingGone tried to get my lean shot to show you lol. It’s leaning quite a bit to the front of the unit. Might not be the best pic to tell but it’s the best I got lol

8 Likes

Wonder if you can straighten it out by cutting a plastic straw down the side and wrapping it around the stem to guide it the direction you wish? May have to make it a bit longer on one side. Has anyone out there ever used this method for straightening? Its usually the method for support.

4 Likes

Meh im not too worried :slight_smile: She’ll probably do it on her own when her stalk thickens. Or I’ll just guide it later with some ties

3 Likes

I’m two days ahead of you and your plant looks as big as mine and greener! Looking good, brother.

4 Likes

Thanks!:+1:. Yeah I’m happy where mine is now. Farthest out of my 3 grows so far at this stage

3 Likes

Was just looking at my leaves, and my third set has 7 fingers already, went 1-3-7 lol. Wonder how far it’ll go

8 Likes

Water change!
Day 21 11/14 early veg

7 Likes

Day 24, last day early veg. I topped her yesterday and also took off the first set of branches and 1st,2nd set of leaves

9 Likes

Too :ok_hand: perfect! :seedling::eyes::+1:

4 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

something really awesome about plants at this stage, topped and just about to grow fuller, while still having that beautiful symmetrical growth pattern till this point.
gonna be fun to see how she evolves.

5 Likes

Water change day
Day 29 late veg 5/14+. Took off all the big fan leaves, they were bigger than my hand and literally covered all this. Taking off the small offshoot branches as they pop up. Roots are super white, healthy and are growing like crazy👌

9 Likes

Day 35 late veg 11/28
Cleaning up pretty well everything as it comes up with the fan leaf it’s with. Just did my second topping as well. Going to pull the other branches back to even things out in the coming days. She’s guzzling back the h2o

10 Likes