Grape Cake!

Looks like she’s got a solid hold so far, congrats! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks great, good luck!

3 Likes

So, day 11 (Day 1 of early veg). Things are looking great!!

4 Likes

Day 23 and things are booming!!

I’ve topped already (2 days ago) and am thinking about removing the 5 fingered lower leaves to allow light to the 7 fingered leaves coming in underneath.

I’ve removed the sucker leaves already, the 2 remaining 5 fingered leaves are left. Are these OK to remove now? Kinda like a quasi lollipop?

8 Likes

Hmm maybe someone can chime in but I would let her grow some more since you just topped her

2 Likes

@Bearbode1,

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (Some Growers Would Take Her Off -Because- Thay Can’t handle Different): {:wink:}:

• (Absolutely Nothing Wrong With Being Different -And- Standing Out): {:innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}:

- - -

@Bearbode1,

- - -

@Todd.grobo,

• (Nice Video Took Some Shots): {:wink:}:

(CaughtOnCamera): (ClickHereToSee):

--

--

:video_camera: :tent:

- - -

@Bearbode1,

• (If You Have A Lot Of [:white_flower:] Then You Do Not Have Enough Bud To Say So): (The Milky [:milk_glass:] Trichomes Would Only Count If Your Buds Were Formed Enough): (The Trichomes On The Leaves Will Be More Advanced Than The Ones On Your Buds): (I Hope This Helps):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Day 12/14 for transition. Starting to see what I believe to be female pistils. Woohoooo!!

Excited for flower! She’s thirsty! Having to top off the H2O every other day with nearly 4 cups of water. Temps right at 73F, water temp 71, RH 37-44%

2 Likes

9 fingers eh?? Very cool.

Did some pruning today. Last one until harvest I hope. Been in “flower” for 6 days and this thing went full on bush mode! Guess that would be the indica stretch?

Took out a lot of the lower hanging fruit, dead/dying leaves and the ones that were just plain old blocking out the sun. LOL

Counted what appears to be 13 bud sites. No super strong contenders for pistil action yet.

3 Likes

How’s she looking now? Is this a photoperiod or an auto seed?

2 Likes

Photo. She’s looks ugly with a hair cut to be honest. :rofl:

If the timing is right, it ought to be about 50 days til harvest.

Hoping to see some strong bud action soon??

2 Likes

Based on the photo below from 11 days ago, she looks a bit short/small. It’s generally recommended to flip a photoperiod plant to the Transition cycle when she hits the 2nd fan.

In this case I’m not sure if it’s too late to switch back to Late Vegetation to let her grow some more. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this? Would be awesome if you can take more pics for us

4 Likes

Day 18 Flower. This thing has gone full bush. A little stretch noted, but mostly some serious fan leaf growth and possible pistil/bud starting?

I know this seems silly, but I can swear the lighting has not changed much. It seems more like it’s stuck in transition. I’m getting a 12/12 light schedule, and she’s drinking like a horse after a long race.

Maybe time fir a trouble ticket? See if the red shift is happening? Or perhaps she’s just slow to take.

Bottles 3,4,5 or just about empty…roughly a 1/4” of feed left in each bottle. They definitely won’t last until the end of grow. LOL

5 Likes

The light change isn’t that noticeable!
She’s looking good! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Hmm I’m not sure if there’s a lighting issue or not but you can reach out to support to check!

Hopefully you have extra Nute bottles, if not order them asap. She seems to be at least a few weeks away so keep extending the flower cycle. I would remove any huge fan leaves blocking the bud sites but be careful not to stress her out too much.

3 Likes

Well, helloooo Shirley!

I think it’s happening! LOL

6 Likes

Nice, hopefully those buds will stack nicely!

4 Likes

Oh its happening! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Ever. So. Slowly. :rofl:

7 Likes

This is truly a very cool plant. Looks like she’s blooming right now. When can start expecting these buds to bulk up??

I added 14 days to my flower cycle.

How do I share my journal entries? From mobile that is. I reckon I can do it on the ‘puter if’n I has ta.

1 Like

Ever. So. Slowly.

5 Likes