Granny 4/20!

So I’m not allowed to share anywhere and it’s killing me, but I’m going to be a GRANDMA!!! My daughter is pregnant!!! And DUE 4/20!!! :smiley:

Phew, I told. I’ve had granny fever for a long time. She got married 3 years ago, divorced earlier this year, now living with boyfriend and baby/sugardaddy who is 3 years older than me!! :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Congrats Grandma!

3 Likes

Congrats You Good looking GrandMa :older_woman:

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t4:Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Thanks very much!! :blush:

Thank you! -

Thank you to everyone so much. I’ll really try to keep things on topic past day 1, lol, but I’ve been sitting on that little nugget for a couple of weeks and Idk when she’ll drop the facebook bomb, but I can’t go crazy until then, lol!

And this is HUGE news for me, yes, me. I can be a selfish old granny here, ha!!! I haven’t held a baby in SO many years! I can’t wait!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

@Angiebaby,

• (Until it Happens):

.congratulations-

• (When it Happens): (#EarlyWishes):

.congratulations..-

- - -

Prayer..~~

• [:pray: :prayer_beads: :heavy_plus_sign: :sob:]

--

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that my daughter allowed me to accompany her to her ultrasound on Thursday, at 13 weeks, where we learned she’s miscarrying. She’s been glowing and perfect and had no symptoms other than pregnancy symptoms, but her babies didn’t make it past 8 weeks in size and had no heartbeats. :sob:
Thank you all again for your congratulations, I was so excited to be a grandma at this time and tia for all of your condolences, which really aren’t necessary. I’m positively heartbroken for my baby. I’ve been through it twice myself and there are just no words for losing a baby at any age, for you fall in love as soon as you learn of their existence. :broken_heart: I felt I should let you all know since you were the first to hear the news. :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:
She still has a d&c ahead, if things don’t happen naturally, or maybe if they do, so a prayer for her health and safety would sure be appreciated! :pray:

Thank you!

2 Likes