Got my grobo mixing part [RESOLVED]

Just unboxed my grobo and the thumb screw that holds the plate in place for the carbon filter ugh.

Did you resolve this issue? One side hooks into place and the other screws in.

1 Like

No not yet it’s missing the screw that holds it in place. I sent them email waiting for a response

1 Like

So it came with absolutely no screw because some people believe its supposed to have two but, the new models only come with one. If that’s the case I’m sure they will ship you out one asap. Most people don’t use their filters until flower stage I think it is when the plant starts to smell until then you won’t need it anyway!

1 Like

Hey Chef,

I’ve responded, did you see it? Seems like I have my answer here. I’ll send out a replacement screw for ya.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Hey sorry didnt see the email till just now. Thank you for such a quick response.

1 Like

((#[RESOLVED])):

:wink:

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 since this is not the first time you’ve said this to someone, help me understand how mine is supposed to lock into place. My carbon filter metal cover is too big to slide in, and it only came with 1 screw that I can find. The other screw used to hold the back plate in, but that’s been removed for the chiller. Received my unit <60 days ago.

With only 1 screw in, the other side hangs low, like this. That metal flap is too large to go inside the hole, unless it’s at an angle (and it’ll bend to get it flat with the ceiling).

2 Likes

Your metal cover looks different then mine. Mine on one side kinda has a latch Piece and the other side has a hole for the screw. I’m not home now but later tonight I’ll send you a pic of what it looks like.

1 Like

Here is how mine looks - different from yours

2 Likes

Sorry Tito, I wasn’t online much today, I never log out but I do step away a lot. It looks like some of the other members have answered your question though. Is your unit new? It may be a bit different than some of ours. Let us know if you have more questions!

Its seams like you just need to have them send you another thumb screw or a nee metal cover.

1 Like

Hey @Tito,

We did update the cover, do you need another thumb screw?

Cheers,
Stephen

@Stephen thanks for following up.

I think I’m good. I just stole the one off the back panel that isn’t needed anymore since I have chiller and air pump hoses running through it.

2 Likes

--

1 Like