Gorilla

Bigger and better things to come , I’m all ears for advice!

10 Likes

If you have anything negative to say about the space please dont , I’m working with what I have and everything is just fine … I’ve said this so many times before my rooms stays at a cool 69 degrees

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy it… my son lives out in California and has one and I think his is 8 feet high…he loves it and ordered a second!!! Good luck

3 Likes

I bought the extension , if the plant needs it I’ll give it 2 extra foot and it would be 7 foot 7 . I’ll take you’re word for it by far best tent material .

What size tent is that?
Ive been looking for a drying tent and it looks like a perfect size.

1 Like

2x2x5,7 , its huge honestly

1 Like

Well I might have to look for something smaller and shorter.
Hey how many plants are you gonna grow at a time in there?

Yeah my son had the extension as well… he loves it!!! He has had a few harvests already, but wants another :tent: lol

2 Likes

Bought the first one as a kit from Amazon and the second I pieced together from a local nursery…

1 Like

I bought my extension from amazon , maybe you can send me some pics of how his plants like it I’m really interested in seeing what this thing can do :slight_smile:

Naga likes what she sees !!

3 Likes

Sure I will see if he ca send some pics…

1 Like

This is my auto that I have going in the grobo , this will be my second grow hydroponically.

5 Likes

There you go… what’s the strain?

1 Like

I just had 3 LSD autos pop this morning in my small :camping:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here is some finished product of my strawberry kush regular from ilgm

2 Likes

8 Likes

This is my 4th attempt and I see that it’s gorilla…lol that was my last grow in Grobo! Got about an ounce. Hope you do better. This my Dos Si Do Indica. My son is sending me pics of his tent and plants…

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on yours!! I’m not posting anymore just too much to post and keep posted with .

1 Like