Gorilla glue

Major update, my roots are completely clean now and the plant looks healthy and alive, I did some trimming

2 Likes

:+1:t2::ok_hand:t3::seedling:

1 Like

How did you clean the roots? Give the plant some time to recover :+1:

I drained and filled waited like 8 hours then did another drain and fill and both times I put a nice dosage of hydro guard and left it alone, took a peek the next day and was like brand new, the whole water tank was spotless, that hydro guard really works

3 Likes

I took off my fan leafs, I should’ve left them cus leafs give energy I heard to the plant but it’s too late now so oh well lol, these are I think all bud sights though

1 Like

She’s so tiny lol, I wonder when she’s gonna start shooting up, I had a dream she grew huge

4 Likes

Well, she will definitely grow up sooner than later :slight_smile:

Gorilla Glue is a typically tall and lanky plant, you most definitely will have a stretcher on your hands.

3 Likes

How long should I let her veg for she’s in day 6 late veg

2 Likes

Depending On How The Next Few Days Go, I Would Extend…

2 Likes

More than likely you’ll be extending another week or two depending on how big you want her to be :slight_smile:

Just an idea for next time, since you cut her big fan leaves off pretty early…you can tuck them underneath the growth when the lower stuff gets long enough to tuck something under. Here’s an example of what I did with mine:

One day apart, the first pic it wasn’t quite time to tuck yet I don’t think, but by the next day the growth tips grew enough to tuck something under. Didn’t have to remove those leaves right away, since at this point your plant can probably use as many leaves as possible to speed growth up.

Also, I’m a little curious how you got the browning off the roots so fast with only using Hydroguard…

3 Likes

I did a double drain and fill

1 Like

@LeoneForte444 - What do you mean by “doing a double drain and fill” ?

I Drained and filled the night before and then the next day went and did another drain and fill and used a little extra hydro guard

Any idea on why she’s wilting, did I shock her and if so can she recover

1 Like

Pics of roots? Is your air pump + stone running? Are there bubbles in the DWC tank? What is the temperature of the water in the DWC? What is the temp and rh% inside the grow box?

What is the pH and EC? Do you have meters to check that on your own? If not, submit a ticket and contact Support because this plant is not looking healthy.

3 Likes

Roots are fine, water is like 72 it’s 80 degrees in the grobo, I asked them to get back to me with probe readings, I think she’s just stressed from me doing too much trimming I’m just gonna let her be and hope she gets better cus it’s all I can do

1 Like

Could you also post pics of the nute bottles? We can check to see what and how much has been dispensed.

Something is not right with your plant and I’m trying to help narrow the possibilities. Environment, nutrients, roots, etc. are all important growth factors.

It does look like you may have trimmed too many leaves at such an early stage. Those leaves are the power house for the plant and it’s best to leave them alone until the plant is much larger.

2 Likes

Can you give us a picture of the roots again? This is important

It’s just cus I over trimmed her she will be fine just need to leave her alone a bit thank you though and I refilled my nutrient bottles like I added new ones so nothing to show rn

I don’t think that’s it. Your plant looked sad before the trimming, that more than likely only compounded the issue.

I will pull an example from my first two grows to show you the difference and so you can see how much your plant was drooping.

First grow:

My current grow:

Your plant:

3 Likes