Gorilla glue

Here’s my grow, any advice for upgrades for the grobo or if things start to go any advice on where to get replacement stuff, just wondering for future needs

2 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

Well thank you, that was great info, one more thing tho I wanna ask, where can I get all this stuff and what is revive and recharge

1 Like

pretty sure everythiing can be purchased on amaazon

2 Likes

Awesome, my machine is new so I’m not worried rn but when I get the cash I’m gonna buy everything over time and upgrade the grobo, I’m eventually gonna upgrade it to the point where I can make it like a super version of it and I plan on somehow one day taking the top off and putting it in a tent or a little green house so I can have the whole really good automated system but allow it to grow wild and make bigger plants you know

8 Likes

Looks alive and lovin’ life! Good work :slight_smile: Keep goin!

Keep us all updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I extended veg a week

3 Likes

Hey man should I cut some leafs off, maybe the browning curly ones

1 Like

Maybe leave them for now. Can you take a picture of them with the grobo light :bulb: on

3 Likes

yeah, ima leave for em now i would take a pic but i closed the door and i dont like to disturb it too much, the one pic i just posted has the light on but not of the bottom leafs, its lookin really good tho

1 Like

How does the top look, did I cut too much

3 Likes

Hard to say… from the pic it looks like you might have cut off some of your growth tips there, but might just be that they are super tiny?

What happens if I cut the growth tips, will they come back, I didn’t know growntips were a thing I just saw cut the node so that’s what I went and did oof

Hey I checked the plant, they look like they are there they just look small, Here’s the plant

3 Likes

Hey, still kinda hard to tell with the pics and the area in question so small.

I think you probably are fine, but the reason I said something is because it looked like they were kinda chopped off, talking about the spots in the pic below:

You’re sure you didn’t knick those too when you cut?

Again, could be wrong! Hard to see! I accidentally knicked a little piece of one of my growth tips when I topped the last time, not bad because the tip still grew just had a little chop out of one of the leaves. Here’s what it looks like right now when it got a lot bigger, haha:

You’re probably fine even if you did cut them a bit, since they arent completely sliced off.

2 Likes

I think it will be ok, in the wild plants get eaten all the time and still grow, so I’m not too worried if the leaf is missing a bit, nothing is perfect but that’s what makes everything so perfect, I think she’ll make it lol

2 Likes

Yeah you’ll be good man

Like I said, hard to tell from the pic. Honestly, in a day or two should tell all the truth once it starts growing. Don’t be alarmed if it doesn’t grow much in the next day, might be slightly confused about the apical dominance of the plant being lost, and it will have to figure out what happened before it starts evening out the energy to the new tips instead of the old one :slight_smile:

I think my plant had about 24 hours of down time before it started really growing again like it used to.

If the new leaves come out weird looking, you probably cut a little too much :smiley: If they come out normal, then it was all in my head and I apologize lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes