Gorilla glue lemon

Omg :scream: that would of had me freak out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Sorry, just reading this now. This same thing happened to me. The one and only time it happened was after I paused the drain/fill process once. I then un-pause the process and finished. But… that night, the unit drained its water out onto the floor.

The good news is that it only happened once. The only way the Grobo can dump its water is through a leak or a malfunction in the hardware. I know this probably wasn’t much help, but you aren’t alone.

4 Likes

Its odd. Never had an issue. Most issues i experience lately have to do with the schedule and lighting schedule. Seems to be some area for improvement

5 Likes

@Choppo0816
60 days in flower…
Didn’t fatten up because temps hit way to hot. Proof shell stunt. I dont use hydroguard, its not available here. Roots almost look like root rot but not quite.
In my opinion i should have terminated her in flower. Waste. She’ll make maybe half a pound of butter or oil.

3 Likes

Oh ok :+1:t2: so u finished :ballot_box_with_check: the process out even tho u new u were in trouble :imp: an still using it to make oil an stuff wouldn’t that affect the quality of the oil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It will. But because its edible the desired effect is different than smoking it. More body high.
Hate wasting them. The tent is almost ready for its first transplant. Ill start a new thread when i do for ya

3 Likes

Very much appreciated my gd brotha can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to check it out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

• (A Little Surgery :mask: Was All It Needed):

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes