Gorilla glue lemon

What’s she say about the smell of cannabis rofl

I think illbe going los on all future tent grows
Right up my alley

2 Likes

My grow room is negative pressure so it really doesn’t smell unless I am careless about the door. She would pack and leave if I didn’t go crazy with the carbon filters. Funny how she can drink every day and that’s fine but me smoking is a big deal. She won’t last long, her looks are not worth the bickering… whoops did I say that. :wink:

5 Likes

Omg, my wife is dying lol
All my wife cares is we end up with smokeable edible products. The tent is in a spare room which she uses for sleeping when she cant sleep. Its not quiet by any means.

5 Likes

You are lucky to have a girl that gets it. I am still looking for one who lets me do my thing. It’s my fault, I need to date a girl my own age. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I am hearting your passion for smokeable edible products. I am so sorry your wife is not well. Hugs.

3 Likes

I am indeed. Loves food and travel and learning. She helps with everything and loves to pick stuff up on the way.
I must say the tent was not loud previously just ugly purple bright. The new light looks more natural so not as bright or penetrating the tent holes. But also using a 6 inch intake exhaust. She complained the room was too dry for 2 days. We fixed it by pumping humidifier at night. Not ideal for the plant va humdiity during the day, but shes happy again

3 Likes

Surgical induced menopause
Not really anything anyone can do for her but make her comfortable and try to help sleep.

3 Likes

Grabbed a few items today to add.
Impressed already. Will likely switch over all grows to this medium mix in future.

5 Likes

Definitely keep us posted on the LOS situation. It is the best way IMO

4 Likes

Agreed. Not much of from what im using but oddly enough after sifting it with my hands its a guaranteed switch. This is what growing medium should feel, look and smell like.

3 Likes

I had to read this twice lmfaooooo my guy :joy::joy::clap:

Definitely getting myself some SuperSoil that sounds great thanks to @Todd.grobo’s hand sifted review :ok_hand:

Working with FFOF and it’s great. But I feel it should be cut w/coco + perlite or something. Super potent stuff

4 Likes

Woke up this morning to seeing some how the grobo completely drained itself all over the floor. The oob airstone box sits on the floor behind the grobo with tubing going in. Making a weird rattling noise. Water did appear to be leaking out of it. Roots didnt look happy this morning as likely without water fpr 12 to.24 hours. Hrm. Refilles. Changed air stone pump. Nutrients dispensed. No water leaking anywhere i can see. So bizarre

3 Likes

Omg :scream: that would of had me freak out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Sorry, just reading this now. This same thing happened to me. The one and only time it happened was after I paused the drain/fill process once. I then un-pause the process and finished. But… that night, the unit drained its water out onto the floor.

The good news is that it only happened once. The only way the Grobo can dump its water is through a leak or a malfunction in the hardware. I know this probably wasn’t much help, but you aren’t alone.

4 Likes

Its odd. Never had an issue. Most issues i experience lately have to do with the schedule and lighting schedule. Seems to be some area for improvement

5 Likes

@Choppo0816
60 days in flower…
Didn’t fatten up because temps hit way to hot. Proof shell stunt. I dont use hydroguard, its not available here. Roots almost look like root rot but not quite.
In my opinion i should have terminated her in flower. Waste. She’ll make maybe half a pound of butter or oil.

3 Likes

Oh ok :+1:t2: so u finished :ballot_box_with_check: the process out even tho u new u were in trouble :imp: an still using it to make oil an stuff wouldn’t that affect the quality of the oil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It will. But because its edible the desired effect is different than smoking it. More body high.
Hate wasting them. The tent is almost ready for its first transplant. Ill start a new thread when i do for ya

3 Likes

Very much appreciated my gd brotha can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to check it out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

• (A Little Surgery :mask: Was All It Needed):

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes