Gorilla glue lemon

I think there’s a chance she can establish herself and grow out her roots! If you can’t save it, I would reuse the pod if there’s nothing wrong with it

5 Likes

And…
Dead.

Next gg popped in

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

That seedling seemed super leggy to me. I’ve seen this happen on occasion to a new user when the LED arrived damaged in shipping somehow and the little one wasn’t getting enough light. I know this isn’t a new unit however, so keep us posted on the next bean and we can dig in with the support team to ensure you are full blast over there!

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

The root was never originally out. The top popped off the seed aboht half an inch from the pod , each day after more white root showing…
Its all good ill keep an eye on it
I figured the light would’ve killed it earlier cause it sure dried out fast

4 Likes

I give all you credit for trying stuff like this… I see stuff like this and I just start over… Been a farmer my whole life and we always say you start off with a weak plant you end with a weak plant…

Congratulations she is alive!! Cheers

5 Likes

Shes dead a day later. Lol. I learn by doing and trying different things to see the results. Someone telling me doesnt really work. I also have limited resources so you have to be creative lol.
Was worth the try
My parents farmed, sorta, dad still lives on a quarter section. Not my thing, but it is pretty
Props to ya.
Your right on the weak plant observation though and i would normally be there with ya. To be precise, 2 failed germs in a row. One in the start and one in the grobo

7 Likes

I was first intimidated by growing with the grobo just because if something goes wrong in the grobo, it goes wrong fast. This trained me to think cannabis was delicate. I then started to grow in soil in a tent and now I think cannabis is a weed that is hard to kill. It’s all perspective.

I cut trimmings, throw them in some soil, dump some water in, toss a light over them and boom, all the clones just take off growing with no special humidity domes, heating mats or cloning gels. I messed up this most recent transplant of four plants, roots were not developed enough for transplant and they just fell apart during transplant. I positioned them vertical, stuck in a few sticks to keep them upright and they didn’t skip a beat.

I absolutely love growing and the more I learn the easier and more fun it gets. I am thinking of expanding my whole operation because the more plants, the more excitement. Wish my electricity company offered rebates for high volume users. :weary:

8 Likes

Haha I swear I didn’t wish any bad luck to her!!

4 Likes

@Wake Sounds to me you really enjoy soil :+1::wink::+1:. Have you tried true LOS growing?

3 Likes

WhT is LOS?

3 Likes

Sorry

Living Organic Soil (Super Soil)

Super fun!! Something to read!!

4 Likes

This and the growth rate using coco + dry amendments. Absolutely mental :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Oh, yes. I have read all about it. I like the idea of it but I live in a condo so don’t have the extra space to store tubs of organic soil but if I did, that would be my route. My GF already complains that the place smells like horse shit when I dry out the Fox Farms soil in large containers in our spare bathroom. :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s she say about the smell of cannabis rofl

I think illbe going los on all future tent grows
Right up my alley

2 Likes

My grow room is negative pressure so it really doesn’t smell unless I am careless about the door. She would pack and leave if I didn’t go crazy with the carbon filters. Funny how she can drink every day and that’s fine but me smoking is a big deal. She won’t last long, her looks are not worth the bickering… whoops did I say that. :wink:

5 Likes

Omg, my wife is dying lol
All my wife cares is we end up with smokeable edible products. The tent is in a spare room which she uses for sleeping when she cant sleep. Its not quiet by any means.

5 Likes

You are lucky to have a girl that gets it. I am still looking for one who lets me do my thing. It’s my fault, I need to date a girl my own age. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I am hearting your passion for smokeable edible products. I am so sorry your wife is not well. Hugs.

3 Likes

I am indeed. Loves food and travel and learning. She helps with everything and loves to pick stuff up on the way.
I must say the tent was not loud previously just ugly purple bright. The new light looks more natural so not as bright or penetrating the tent holes. But also using a 6 inch intake exhaust. She complained the room was too dry for 2 days. We fixed it by pumping humidifier at night. Not ideal for the plant va humdiity during the day, but shes happy again

3 Likes

Surgical induced menopause
Not really anything anyone can do for her but make her comfortable and try to help sleep.

3 Likes