Gorilla Glue #4 - GG#4

My latest addition to the family. Gorilla Glue #4 :herb:

She had a slow start but seems to be thriving well now with lots of new growth coming in. Day 24 last day of early veg cycle. Leaves are fat and chubby compared to my first grow. We’ll see if that changes over the grow.

7 Likes

4 grow same strain? Do you mind sharing reasoning behind that decision bro?

This is my 2nd grow my first I harvested last month was OG Kush. This girl is uncharted waters for me. :+1:

Edit: Kinda sounds like I restarted, nope just not posted since she germinated.

2 Likes

Ok. I dont think I’ll repeat strains until I have closer to a dozen under my belt type thing. So I’m curious if those redoing same strains get better harvests as each grow concludes. Always good to see

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Azuri

1 Like

Same unless I get enough seeds of the “perfect” strain.

1 Like

So excited, as I’ve told you @Azuri, to watch. This will be my next grow! She’s looking great-

1 Like

Small significant updated. Day 28 (4/14 late veg cycle) topped for the first time today. She was a little small to do it any sooner last grow first topping was at day 24. I’ll be adding a week to veg for this grow since she was slow to start and the HST topping today.

5 Likes

Update time :+1:

Day 33 (day 9/24) 5 days after topping. I had the grobo guys add 10 days to this stage since I topped it once and plan on topping again in a week. You can see the new growth in the centre of the plant as it looks like a caesar salad with lots of new growth and a good recovery. :herb:

6 Likes

She’s recovering right on point- Nice work @Azuri

3 Likes

Day 45

Plant was topped twice and was trimmed last time it was topped. That has all grown back and she’s recovered from topping. I added a total of 10 days of late veg time to compensate for the any stress from two toppings.

3 days from today she transitions to 12/12 cycle where she gets her 2nd last trim. (last one at 3 weeks into flower)

6 Likes

I haven’t posted for awhile on this girl.

Here’s the latest update, stretch beginning and I’ll be doing a big trim in a weeks time she’s still a little bit of a compact bush and challenging to get into the low tight spots. 10 days were added to late veg stage to compensate for topping twice. Too soon to say if I’ll add time to flowering. :+1:

8 Likes

Wow bush for sure! Lol. Looking real nice none the less!

4 Likes

You can see the cola’s are all beastly stalks, I have a feeling this one will be a monster.

4 Likes

@Azuri what a bushy one! That plant is going to be fierce.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

5 Likes

Update time :+1:

Transition complete, first week of flowering done.

Stretch to be continued… She still has really tight nodes so it’s a little hard to get into the back and centre of the plant but hoping once the stretch is done I can get in to do more trimming. Starting to see many colas and first signs of flowering. :herb::herb::herb:

12 Likes

Looks like our little gorilla is a social media star now! :camera_flash: :desktop_computer: :iphone:

7 Likes

I’ll post some pics up later tonight. :seedling:

2 Likes

Opps a bit late on update. Here’s a pic from yesterday :heart_eyes:

Other then some trimming and topped twice I’ve not done any other training. I’ve been more hands off then i’d like to be but I also have a few other soil grows to tend to as well. I’ll post an update on them soon too. :+1:

11 Likes