Gold Leaf Grobo *HARVESTED*

I am pickin what yer puttin down my guy :joy: :trophy::leaves: can’t wait to show you all my stash from my last harvest :muscle::trophy::leaves:

5 Likes

Man I’m all eyes :eyes: I enjoy watching ur skills as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Tomorrow Morning will be the time of harvest!

8 Likes

Going to be extremely fun :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

You can say that again! This thing is gorgeous.
Coming down right after I wake up :coffee::bath:t5::necktie::jeans:
:trophy::leaves:

7 Likes

Omg :flushed: super fat head that thing is gorgeous :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Gnarly :call_me_hand:t3: looking plant 🪴

Looking forward to final numbers!

3 Likes

@Choppo0816 @Rich @Fluffhead @Wake @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo Check her out! All hung up. Hoping for at least an ounce upon the dry. Thank you all for your dedication and assistance along the way. So glad to have made it this far and have had such a great turnout. These buds are so swollen!
:fist_right::fist_left::trophy::leaves:

Sorry I wanted the pictures to upload in order but they did not and I’m too tired to fix it lol. Can’t wait to see how she does! Grobo says 5 days drying, but I’m hoping she makes it 6-7 at least.

8 Likes

Always happy to see harvests!

4 Likes

Thanks Todd! Same here. And I’m planting seeds! Just got my 3x3 set up with a Grower’s Choice ROI E - 420 and some fans and a humidifier. Running 2 Sister Cookies and 1 Fluffhead Og courtesy of @Fluffhead :pray:

5 Likes

Team work make the dream work that’s how I feel bout a few people on here as well gd group of people but anyway look :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: happy :smiley: for u one :point_up:t4: thing I noticed is that how ever long it was I cut down that royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: I’m still curing it when I tell u she got a crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: stink now it unreal how she smells u held out to cut her down do the same for the cure :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I think you’re right. I’m gonna have to hide it :joy::joy: my only wish is that I had more. Next time with the added lights is gonna be a hoot and a holler. And this 3x3 will be unreal!

Can’t wait to post more :green_heart:

5 Likes

Can’t wait :blush: to see :eyes: more but I agree :point_up:t4: that is going to be hard :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Congrats my man! I am still waiting on technology to figure out smell-a-vision. :fist_right:t2::+1:t2::crazy_face::joy:

4 Likes

I was looking at that light for my 3 x 3 but went with the HLG. Let us know how you like it. I like that it stayed under 120 degrees in the videos, the HLG runs hot, almost 150 degrees. You can touch the board but only for a few seconds. The heat is okay as I will be doing CO2 soon but still doing research.

3 Likes

Looks great! I can’t wait to see myself cloned :joy::v:t3::heart_eyes: tent and new light looks awesome. Fans blowing, I’m so excited. Sister cookies :cookie: 👯‍♀ I have a really good feeling about. Yesterday was a long day!! I got all of coco melon trimmed. Whew. It’s probably one of the best smelling plants I’ve encountered. The chocolate mixed with the floral and fruit :watermelon: is very pleasant. Cant wait to taste, but still super sticky. Congrats again, and thanks :pray:t2: all for the guidance. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for your help everyone! @Choppo0816 @Wake @Fluffhead cant wait to see the way that the coco melon looks dried up. That is a favorite strain of one of my friends that lives near me. I can imagine the smell is POTENT!

@Wake Yeah the light is running REALLY cool at the moment 78°. At 25% (100w) I’m able to reach around 500 par right at the pot height so I’m hoping they’ll be good. I’ll increase by 25% once I see that they’re stable and growing and then continue with that process. I’m excited!

Nothing new to post except that my humidifier never turned off and it was raining mist in the tent this morning. Not a bad thing for the seeds though. I’d rather it be too humid than too dry for the time being.

7 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! Awesome!

4 Likes

Happy Sunday!
Heat wave. I hope some of the terps are preserved. AC is turned off in my house.
Definitely gonna be eye opening when I weigh all of this up. Maybe one more day of drying before I trim & jar. Most likely Tuesday afternoon/evening.

3 Likes

Here she is on Day 4 of dry. Placed the colas in a jar and trimmed them up tonight. Currently sitting around 50% RH. Going to cure for at least a week before testing but this trim is gonna make some KILLER rosin this week. I cannot wait to try it. Gonna be SICK! And this bud is amazingly dense. Super nice smelling and sticky. Absolutely drenched in trichomes and I was able to make about a gram of trimbin hash. I think trim hash is a delicacy saved for the home grower. I tend to keep it to myself and top it on bowls.

I didn’t share much from my last tent grow in terms of photographs and the like, but the trim hash was BONKERS. All gone now :sweat_smile:
(yeah, and it was amazing, but this stuff should be better!)

I can’t wait to clean out my unit and get it back and groovin! Looking forward to it. Already have my critical purple auto germinating. :crossed_fingers: will be using a rapid rooter for the next grow.

Here’s some footage of the crop. Beautiful ganja!! Can’t wait to try it in a while.

It’s just incredible how dense these buds are.
Holy Hydro!

12 Likes