Gold Leaf from ILGM growing rather slowly?

![20190618_123549|236x500]

Currently on Day 18 of this grow, the root system looks healthy but I have another plant (banana kush) on day 18 in a separate machine and it has made much more progress vs my gold leaf so… Should I be worried?

2 Likes

Something is off, you can tell by the colour on the new leaves. Send in a support ticket. support@grobo.io

1 Like

Hey @Olympia,

Shoot me an email at support@grobo.io and I’ll take a peek at your data for you to ensure you are on track.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Looks healthy based on the pic. First couple of weeks of a seedlings life is establishing roots. You should see plant growth spurts shortly. Send a ticket in to have your settings checked if you think or see something that may look off. :+1:

Thanks Azuri, that’s exactly what I was thinking, I peaked at my roots and they are big and expansive throughout.

2 Likes

Could be a lockout

1 Like

@Olympia,

((#Alive)):

Hope everything gets better for this little one… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This is the gold leaf plant two days later.

1 Like

Yeah something is off for sure. Did you put in a ticket?

1 Like

Yes, did you see the two day progress photo I posted?

1 Like

Yep, that’s why I asked. The colour isn’t a nice green that it should be, hopefully they get back to you and can help fix it.

1 Like

Current progress, it seems to be doing better.

3 Likes

Seems we had a drain/fill issue where it didn’t feed the reservoir. Fixed up and dosing properly again, I expect to see her colour return shortly.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

I haven’t figured out who ILGM is, a seed breeder I assume?

2 Likes

I love growing marijuana, yes, seed breeder haha

3 Likes

Current progress

2 Likes