Going to grow mimosa evo

Hey fellow growers .how is everyone doing ? Ok so I’m thinking I wanna grow mimosa evo by Barney .I have been doing a lot of research on this plant and what I been reading this girl gets huge .I have had problems in the past that my plants grow to big for my Grobo .I actually had to throw one girl out .has anyone had experience with this strain I always top and they still grow like crazy any advice about this strain or to keep them short would be appreciated

2 Likes

Try not letting her get so big in veg after u top her let her get to the bottom of the second fan before letting her go into transition that should help u out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

- - - [2021-09.16]:

Sep 16, 7:57 AM

@Simplegardener17,

Tall_Giraffe..~~ (3)

• (Top_ :arrow_up: Of 1st_ :one: Fan For Dangerously Tall_ :giraffe: Plants_ :herb:): (Super Strong Growers, You Might Not_ :no_entry: Want To Top_ :top: , -Or- Not_ :no_entry: More Than Once_ :one: , But You Can Trim_ :scissors: Trim_ :scissors: Trim_ :scissors:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes