Giving you more control with a new shift schedule feature!

Hey Growers,

We’ve released another new feature today, Shift Schedule! It can be found on the sidebar under the maintenance tab. This feature will:

• Show your schedule! You can now see where you are and what’s coming up by each stage and day.
  • Extend your grow! You can add days to your current stage. Great for getting a bit bigger before flipping into flower.
  • Go back a stage! You can go back into vegetative growth if you were not ready for the flip to flower.
  • Go forward a stage! Ready to move into flush but still have a couple days of flower stage? No worries, push ahead to the next stage.

Thanks to our Beta testers for kicking the tires on this and offering great feedback. We hope you love this new feature as much as we do!

Cheers,
Stephen

18 Likes

((#LoveLove)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

:thinking::shushing_face:

4 Likes

Great idea, I’ve passed it along to the software team!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

You are always full of great ideas!

2 Likes

This is great news. Looking forward to trying this out.

Huzzah!

1 Like

Looks great, but still wouldn’t have worked for me. I needed just another 5 days or so, not a full week.

As with most of my feedback, there’s a common theme. Why not let us have complete control? An advanced button that lets us type in the number of days, perhaps. It’s great to give us some more control, but why not give us all of it?

1 Like

Love that idea because I don’t think my plant needed 7 days to recover from a topping its like a monster that started repairing itself instantly, I would love to have a button devoted to recovery for 2-3 days at least!

Hey @Tito

Could you extend 7 days and then on the 5th day change to the cycle you wanted?

Or any numbers 2/3/4/5/6 - changing to the next cycle or back/whatever on the day you determined.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s how I’m going to workaround and extend from Wednesday to water change Saturday to have those align, and then align my supplemental nutes with water changes.

There’s a table right there. Let me click it and change the numbers, or select a date on a calendar and have it convert it in the background.

Having the ability to workaround is very nice (and I forgot to say thanks before! Sorry!), and we can control it a bit more, just want to provide some extra feedback.

@Stephen is there a beta program we can sign up for, to get first crack at new features? Or just monitor the board, first come first served?

2 Likes

Hey @Tito,

Great question. So far our Beta programs have been open to all that are interested. I do a couple closed Beta programs as well, those are invite only. Best way to get involved is to keep an eye on the forums, as I post invites to new features here.

Stephen

1 Like

@Stephen I’m still receiving notifications sooner than grow grow stage. Currently in transition and just got the flush notification. Should I put a ticket in for this or just pass it along to the team? Edit I gues I’m close but previous notifications seemed off. Should have said something sooner. Sorry :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, Stephen.

I’m also getting flowering notifications while I’m about to go to transition Saturday.

1 Like

On the topic of sooner notifications: the weekly fill notification does something similar.

If we wait a few days to refill then it wants to refill again in just a few more days instead of a week later.

1 Like

Yesterday was the first time I’ve had my unit that I had a problem with drain and fill. I used the shift schedule for the first time a couple days before this so I wonder if there is a correlation. Couldn’t get the fill to complete even though the light came on in the unit so I restarted the app and that worked.

2 Likes

Feature Request: display the harvest date with new/current schedule

3 Likes

Request: Show all stages of grow light schedules to refer back to for the entire grow. Id like to learn to adjust and when with each strain. @Stephen.
(Maybe name it previous light schedule).
EXAMPLE…
Germination: ?
Early Veg: ?
Late Veg: 20 hrs (5:00am - 1:00 am)
Transition: ?
Flower: ?
Flush: ?
Dry: ?

I would think it’s
Germ-20
Early-20
Late-20
Trans-18 :man_shrugging:
Flower-12
Flush-12
Dry-0

2 Likes

Is it the same for all strains? So it dries in total darkness?

2 Likes

From what I’ve read and heard on podcasts drying should be done in dark. But honestly not too sure. Yes all strains should be dried in dark. Time fluctuates and maybe temp and rh

1 Like

3 stages at 20 hours
4 stages at 12 hours

:wink:

Stephen

4 Likes