Girls

So just wanted to show my Girl Scout cookies off and my other grobo grow which is gold leaf. So been growing for a year and I went threw MSNL seed bank and I’m convinced that my seeds were not good and lack of experience. So I have my Girl Scout cookies from ILGM and they are amazing! Good genetics I guess. Monday is when I lollipop which is 2 weeks in and I already have pistils showing. Never had that happen. 9 days in i noticed them. The stalk is thicker than any other I have done and it’s just so robust. So here are my pics. Plus I will always go through ILGM from now on!

12 Likes

All looking really good :+1:. If you haven’t I would do a health check on your probe just cause your in flower, I’d want it to be perfect for pH and nute absorption. I’m guessing if you haven’t that it might need a calibration.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll do that! I haven’t calibrated since I got it a year ago. So yeah I should do that. Say since I got you here got a quick question? Why are my buds on this plant look nice and orange lower than the ones that are higher and still all white pistils?

2 Likes

The buds themselves are just producing more and more calyxes so you’ll start to see them get a bit fatter and more white hairs will come through. Then they’ll turn brown and you might see more come through again a bit but that’s when you’ll use the jewelers loup or a microscope to check the trichs for ripeness.
Seeing some spotting on the leaves leads me to believe she’ll need a calibration. Then she’ll beef up even further hopefully :crossed_fingers::+1:

2 Likes