Girl Scout Day 85

So just did a water change on her and she is smelling amazing super sticky a saw a few brown leaves I took of a few was that the right thing to do ? Anyways here she is
Day 85 flower (day 33/43 )

10 Likes

You may want to consider supercropping your tallest two branches so they dont burn.
Yiu can also use supports to hold them down so they start to grow in a different direction.

3 Likes

Can you give me a one on one on how to do that lol I’m still new to this

1 Like

And I used the shelving to move the tallest one away from the light

1 Like

These are some great reads that can get you going rather quickly.
If you have specific questions just let me know!
Focus on Supercropping the two branches and if you find your not ready for the task, take your branches and position them under your shelving so they stop growing up and are positioned to grow sideways, making sure the shelf is low enough that your plant doesn’t suffer any burn.

4 Likes

Omg thanks for all that info. did the stress straining but I am using the shelves the move the 2 tallest cola to the side away from the light . I do have a concern it’s super bushy towards to middle should I take away a few sugar leaves off or let nature take its course … and thanks again

2 Likes

One more thing can I pinch more than one spot or is that to much

1 Like

Beautiful plant !!! You excited for that harvest? :slight_smile: I would be! Glad you got some good info from @Bplatinum9 she knows what’s up, that cola was getting pretty tall!

3 Likes

Yeah I was surprised and yes I’m more than excited to harvest . She gave me more than I asked for from @Bplatinum9 I appreciate all the help thanks again

2 Likes

Too much stress for now!
Unless you mean on a different branch, that’s ok!

Oh ok no more stress

1 Like

You wanna pick a low enough point so that it will start to match up with the rest of your canopy and stay away from the light.

2 Likes

Got it I did it mid way down the cola

1 Like

Well if they start to grow too close to the light again you may have to do it again if the grow doesn’t finish first, unless you can use supports!

1 Like

Just ordered some extra support for future n now grow hopefully it’ll stay away the light

3 Likes

Soon you’ll be able to scrogg with your supports so that your canopy stays even without supercropping!

3 Likes