Girl Scout Cookies

Is it an auto flower?

1 Like

Yes. Fastbuds, Feminized Autoflowering Girl Scout Cookies.

That explains a lot thanks :pray:

Why won’t this stop happening? I add CAL/MAG and hydroguard to my fills.
It may be hard to see, but my leaves are covered in brown spots, and the tips seem burned.
@Stephen

1 Like

It almost looks like it wants to finish flowering? In your post from 4 days ago I notice red hairs yet you were still in transition – she might be further along than the schedule says :slight_smile:

1 Like

If your in flower stage, you may need to check with a champion on this but in flower stage I believe that the plant is supposed to start dying out like that because it focuses on the buds. I read it on allgrowers once or twice but, you may want to see if you can find more info on flower stage to be sure. I Would put in a ticket to be sure but, in the meantime here are the articles I found to help.

This link shows deficiencies…
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231387
Hope this helps a little.

3 Likes

I have not gotten a response from support to any of my tickets. It says they have been offline since friday…:neutral_face:
Edit. Got a response. They are going to work on it.

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Checked on the Grobo today to add water, and the light was off! After unlocking, and filling, the light came on.
My bottles 5, 4, and 3, are unplugged, and the plant seems to be doing well. I’m not sure how much this autoflower is going to produce, but I’m going to guess around 22 grams.
I will post pics next week…

2 Likes

Day 64.

I drained and filled, and reconnected bottles 3,4, and 5.

8 Likes

Hey @JBizzle,

Just checking out this thread, I know we are chatting through support too. Noticed you were adding hydroguard and cal/mag. Didn’t realise you were supplementing with Calmag too. The system does this automatically, so you can save your cash there. Seeing some nice crystals form, looks like she will make it across the finish line.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Day 67. 15/63 Flowering. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Purdy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Day 70. 18/63 Flowering. Getting pretty close to flush huh?

14 Likes

@JBizzle,

((#Trichomes)): :microscope:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=Trichomes%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

((#EndGrow)):

--

((#DryingMode)):

--

((#Harvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

Flush started!

4 Likes

Trichomes still clear, so the flush continues!

3 Likes

Pulling her up today. I forget, do I end grow to dry? Or just leave on flush ?

End then choose dry in recipes :+1::v:

3 Likes

17 grams after drying. Super fluffy, very crystallized buds…

Smokes pretty good. Quick heady high. The trichomes stayed pretty clear. I think because it was an auto flower, it didn’t have time to grow, the buds didn’t become very dense…

3 Likes