Girl Scout Cookies

Did you clean meters after first grow? And how long was unit not used between grows? What was used to clean unit before new grow?

I didn’t really clean the EC meter, I probably should have. It’s a new pH sensor.
It’s been about 6 months since the last grow.
The unit was cleaned with water and vinegar…

How was the old meter stored between grows? I’d check that meter see if it’s caked with anything or abnormal in any way

1 Like

It was stored in its protective container. Yes, it was cleaned, but not scrubbed.

1 Like

Haircut!
Day 11/14 Late Vegetation

I think I’m going to snip those 2 big fan leaves off when I drain and fill tomorrow. Thoughts?
@Stephen

5 Likes

You’ve got issues my friend. ec is probably off. Get a ticket in. Something nute related seems to be happening with your girl.:+1::v:

5 Likes

Is it the yellow speckles on his fan leaves :maple_leaf: that is the problem? For learning purposes.:bulb:Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

When I zoom in on the pic I see what Osage is alluding to. The spots on the leaves like this tend to be Calcium deficiencies. You can really see them on the big fan leaves

3 Likes

I’m adding a little cal/mag with my drain/fill tomorrow. Hopefully it will help. :grimacing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like she is pulling through pretty well! :seedling:

4 Likes

I have a feeling this one is going to be tall, looking good!

3 Likes

Day 41. 3/14 Transition

7 Likes

Wow pretty decent pistil growth for day 3 of transition

2 Likes

Right looks like day 2-5 in flower. I’m day 13/14 transition and no pistils yet :pray:

1 Like

Day 49. Transition day 11/14.

7 Likes

Is it an auto flower?

1 Like

Yes. Fastbuds, Feminized Autoflowering Girl Scout Cookies.

That explains a lot thanks :pray:

Why won’t this stop happening? I add CAL/MAG and hydroguard to my fills.
It may be hard to see, but my leaves are covered in brown spots, and the tips seem burned.
@Stephen

1 Like