Gigabud g13 day 72

3 Likes

How long have your leaves been droopy like that? You might be developing a ph problem.

2 Likes

Long time maybe 2 weeks ago.
Is that problem and what should I do ?!
I fill it with tap water

1 Like

Put in a ticket with support they’ll fix ya up no problem!:+1:

Edit: you should try using distilled water or reverse osmosis if you can. You won’t run into problems like you can with tap water

2 Likes

That is your problem. Take a pic of your first few bottles for me please. I’ll bet your ph bottles very low. You should be using ro water. Tap water has too many added minerals and possibly fluoride which is not good. Reverse osmosis water is your best friend and much cheaper than nute replacement! :+1::v:

2 Likes

Send in a ticket, I’ll bet your ph is off.

1 Like

I’m here in Kuwait city I couldn’t find distilled water in markets that’s why I fill it tap water

1 Like

2 Likes

Yep just as I thought. Your system is trying to balance the ph of your tap water and it’s having to dose tooo much ph. At this rate you’ll be out of solution before the plant is finished. Go with ro water and both your plant and your system will thank you.

2 Likes

@Mohammed_Alzalzalah,

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=ro+water+in+Kuwait+city

https://support.grobo.io Maybe Support will guide you in the right direction on how to get your water…

:wink::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Mohammed_Alzalzalah if you don’t have access to distilled you can always try boiling your tap water and let it cool then drain and fill. Although not perfect, it would certainly help keep the Ph at a reasonable level

3 Likes

Hello guys this is my new update
Is she doing well now ?!

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Mohammed_Alzalzalah,

Did you ever put in a (SupportTicket) :ticket::tickets:… It looks like you may need help with this one… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pro tip? Pretty sure this would work to minimize the impurities in your tap water.

Just leave a clear glass or plastic bottle out in the sun for six to twenty four hours (filled with your tap water). SODIS, or solar water disinfection, is an age-old method touted by the World Health Organization for areas where access to clean water is limited. UV rays in the sunlight tear apart the microbes to make water safe.

In order to break down nearly all of the Chlorine/ Chloramine in your tap water, you’ll need to leave it out for about 24 hours. While this isn’t a perfect solution one thing you absolutely have an abundance of is sunlight. I’ve read adding a pinch of salt or lime juice also helps.

2 Likes