Get get [RESOLVED]

Hey everyone new to the group just got grobro the light is green but it just won’t Connect to the Internet am I doing something wrong plz help

2 Likes

Is the light flashing green?
Are you using 2.4 GHz to connect your wifi?

Grobo_Status_LED.PNG

The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

pink.png Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

green.png Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.

light_blue.png Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

light_blue.png Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!

yellow.png Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.

blue.png Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked

red.png Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo.

If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

purple.png Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!

If you still need help just post again!

3 Likes

Soild green light no flashing when I go back on the site to try and connect either the site Crashes or nothing happens

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Not all browsers are compatible. Safari doesn’t work for me but Firefox or chrome does. Try another web browser.

2 Likes

I have to reset my router when that happens, did you already try that and then try connecting again?

4 Likes

I also recommend the most recent update which rectified my connection issues and stabilities. Haven’t had a problem since.

2 Likes

What browser are you using?

I used Firefox Chrome internet explorer

1 Like

And no go huh? Where’s your router in a relation to your grobo, how far away are they from each other? Also, don’t use 5G.

Just trying to help dude, if that don’t work maybe another more experienced grower or a champion has input. If not write a ticket. The grobo team are super cool and very knowledgeable.They usually answer with 24 hours on business days, their customer service is awesome. They’ll hook you up in no time.

When you manage connecting, I recommend you do a firmware update ASAP!

Good luck
Eric

2 Likes

The screenshot shows full wifi & bars up top near your battery indicator, but shows almost no connection under “devices”, maybe that has something to do with the Grobo not connecting.

1 Like

Thank u everyone u guys are the best

1 Like

Its working thank u i just can’t get the door unlocked now but I’m up

After you’ve unlocked the door, try pushing in on the small handle at the top (you should hear a click) then pull out.

3 Likes

Thank u

1 Like

Did it work for you?

1 Like

Yea i switched devices and did an update as well thank u everyone

4 Likes

:facepunch:t3: Goody!

2 Likes