Germination paper towel

Is she ready to be planted yet?

6 Likes

yup quick

3 Likes

Definitely, be gentle with that tap root.

4 Likes

Ok I’m good to go do it now thank you todd!

2 Likes

Ok thank you I will

1 Like

Todd do I skip the germination stage and go straight to early vegetation stage?

Should I skip the germination stage since I did the paper towel method and go straight into early vegetation stage, or just leave it at germination day 1?

No. Still run full cycle no shortcuts

2 Likes

Ok I moved it back to germination stage. One more question. Since I moved it back it say the germination stage will only be 8 days instead of 10. Is that ok?

Yes. Thats ok.

1 Like

Yayyyyy thank you. Now I just pray this one finishes doing what it needs to be done.

2 Likes

Consider everything you do to the plant here out will be adding time only. There is nothing you can or should dp to cut time.

2 Likes

So after the 8 days do I extend the germination or let it go to the next stage?

1 Like

@Todd.grobo @Nathan Does it matter where the root lie when you’re placing the germinated seed in the coco pod? should the root be facing towards the bottom?

2 Likes

Yes the root should be facing downward/toward the bottom :+1:

4 Likes

I dont do it that way so id listen to @SWSVIC
I do mine right in the pod

2 Likes

Todd since you said from here on out things will need to be extended. Do I extend the germination stage after its completed or let it go into early vegetation?

Youll extend on your first cutting and your topping etc
In this germination stage let it run tvmhe 8 days or 10 days. I dont mean every stage is extended

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh ok cool… lol sorry about that. Sorry for asking so many questions. At what stage do you cut and top?

1 Like

Hey Adrianna,

I like your intensity and desire to learn! Check out the link below for all the topping info you’ll ever need. Also, this site will provide you nearly endless GOOD information on how to care for your girls!

6 Likes