Germination "Eager Beaver"

So seeing if my math is correct…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but a 1/4 of this to the 3 gallons is 5.5ml… since its 11 liters for the grobo unit…

1 Like
  • 1 Gallon = 3.785 Liters
  • 3 Gallons = 11.3562 Liters
  • 11.3562 x 2 = 22.7125 (Full Strength)
  • 22.7125 / 4 = 5.678 (1/4 Strength, just eye out 5.5mL)
  • 22.7125 / 2 = 11.356 (1/2 Strength, I typically just go a little over 11mL for this measurement)
3 Likes

Appreciate it @SWSVIC

1 Like

How am I looking?? Inquiring mind want to know… This is Day 5/14 of early Veg stage…

3 Likes

Looking great buddy, buckle up, you have some exciting times ahead. Do your homework! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 19 9/14 early veg pics
How am I looking everybody. Anything wrong i need to do anything??

4 Likes

Looking good @Thatguyb.y is your Bruce Banner an Auto or Photoperiod?

It’s a Photo but a FAST seed…

Got ya, in that case go ahead and study up on “Topping” as you’ll want to make the cut slightly above (about 1/4 inch) your 5th node. She will probably be ready within the next week. You can find all the info you need on how to properly “top” your plant here:

4 Likes

Top baby bruce off this morning how he look?? With his new haircut

6 Likes

Perfect, good work. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey I looked at baby bruce today to see how he was and I noticed this any concerns??

2 Likes

Bruce is looking damn good! In late veg now?

2 Likes

@PfreshLXG here’s a update

9 Likes

Love that transition from racks/wire/now Grobo’s support racks. Think I missed the boat for Amazon racks on the grow I have in now (super silver haze photo), but will definitely be implementing them on the next one. :call_me_hand:

@PfreshLXG
Let’s see a pic

Any questions I’m gonna top my plant again in a couple of days when it’s ready for a water change. Is there anything wrong in doing that plus I’m going to late veg it one more week to recover. I have read all about lollipopping but wondering do I really do that in transition phase or FLOWER phase. Keep in mind the real cut comes when I lollipop. In a couple days it’s just very light trimming

1 Like

I have seen champs recommend against topping more than once (I do not have a definitive answer as to why, but I believe it to be lack of space for the 4 main colas and the branches that come along with them). That said, I say do it and let’s see what happens! :cowboy_hat_face:

As far as lollipopping I am following the schedule in the link I posted above, round 1 transition day 1, round 2 flower day 8. From there I will only pinch leaves that are blocking bud sites cannot be tucked.

3 Likes

@SWSVIC I see I got little flying nets around what can I put inside to help that out so it dont affect my plant??

If I move my grobo to the basement they wont live done there I was thinking about doing it on the water change day once its empty… but didnt know if it will effect the plant…

1 Like