Generic (Hybrid) Banana Crack Holy Smoke Seeds

that’s probably only half of how big he/she wants to get, too

1 Like

More pictures for you guys I really would like to say thank you grobo you’ve turned me in to a believer lol just kidding but really you guys are good

4 Likes

Man you need to super crop the hell out of that or your whole top canopy is going to suffer, just a suggestion. Also don’t do it all at once. :+1::call_me_hand:
Have any pistols coming out yet?

3 Likes

Should have done a little more training but first grow Had to see how grobo system work.

3 Likes

You, sir, are an inspiration to us all!

It looks as though you’re trying to fill every inch of space. :rofl:

And that scrog net, it had no chance…

2 Likes

I’m happy you decided to finish this grow, I can see your technique and you implemented some handy work!
What will you use this plant for? Did you ever find out if it was a herm or a male? What will you grow after this one now that you know grobo works?

1 Like

This was a first trail run I like what Grobo has to offer. This is pure smoke when ready for me. Next Grow NYC Diesel Auto

3 Likes

First run woes will be a lot better next grow didn’t know what type of plant I was growing at first but Im here to learn and to teach. Going to a grobo first

3 Likes

@Justin_Wright,

It should be doing some Flowering by now: :white_flower:

((#Auto)): ((#NotAnAutoGrow)): :thinking:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

--
:thinking:

4 Likes

Sry for the delay but it’s been a rough 2019 but again I would love the help of grobo if they are looking for any marketing position I am willing and able to apply to that said career. But back to what you have been waiting for. Happy New Year Happy 2020 Vision :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes