Gelato OG Second Try

So far so good. No issues other than the wifi constantly dropping off for no reason router is 5 feet from box, ran a WAP closer to see if it would help but no luck. Really wish they would have put an Ethernet port on the back of the box, would eliminate connection issues.

Smaller pic is from Dec 21 and larger is from this morning after a little training. Making a net soon too. Plant is on day 5 of transition period.

7 Likes

Your plant is way too small to be in transition FYI. Should still be in veg, you want it near the second fan when it goes into transition

3 Likes

Think it’s to late on day 5 to go back to Veg? Was thinking same thing.

3 Likes

Think it’s too late?

1 Like

is it an auto seed recipe? if so your kinda on its timeline i think.
if its a regular fem seed i would push back to late veg till it is bigger.
but i’d contact support and see if @Stephen can eval timeline

2 Likes

Not an auto. It’s a female seed. I dropped it back to late Veg. Should be ok, was reading if any further along than it’d be an issue. I’ll give it another two weeks probably. I guess we will see what happens. Still have not had a grow complete out of this box. Ugh.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry for the late reply should be okay like you said, hopefully this one pans out for you! :+1:

1 Like

I think the recipe is off. Itnonky has 14 days of early and late Veg. Usually it’s 1-2 more from what I could find.

That’s just what the recipes follow. 14 early 14 late. Imo it’s not long enough I extended late veg 3 weeks, mind you I had topping and training also. Just extend if your plant isn’t near the secon fan, I wouldn’t even go by the late veg recipe, in a sense.

4 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I extended too. I’ll give it a few more days and snap an updated pick.

2 Likes