Gelato OG grow and Questions

Currently on day 8/14 in early veg and started to notice a little burn? What do you guys think? Sent a ticket into support as well. Only on the bottom leaves for now too. Hard for me to tell because I can’t see PH and EC. Just ordered new meters should be here tomorrow.
image image image

2 Likes

She’s pretty! Very healthy and happy!! :+1::v:

1 Like

Think the bottom leaves are ok?

Botttom leaves are pretty much dead! You should take them off :+1::v:

1 Like

I think your plants not healthy.

1 Like

@OneBadGrow,

((#ItIsAlive)): :vegetation: ((#BooBoo)): :adhesive_bandage:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=booboo

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

--

((#PhProbe)): ((#PhSensor)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/brown-spots-on-leaves/1219/45?u=silvergrobo

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

After contacting support it looks like the grobo absolutely needs to have silica and hydroguard each water change to prevent any bacteria from growing. Just purchased and put in 2ml per gallon of hydro guard and about 1.25ml of silica…Will keep you posted and update in a week, see if things recover…

PS roots were white but one little section was a darker white/tan so definitely caught it early enough i think.

2 Likes

What’s the silica for?

2 Likes

Silica helps to ensure stronger plant cells, thicker and stronger stalks usually

3 Likes

Also helps allow for cleaner/fuller uptake of nutes. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Figured I’d post a picture of what the roots looked like so people can see what to look for… roots should be white not yellowish like part of mine are. If you catch it early enough hydrogaurd and silica will fix it. Or just use them from the start to avoid this. Lol

4 Likes

Battling new issue. Aphids.

Used Azamax which I have used in the past to battle bugs and usually only 1-2 application on leaves and back to normal. Looks like there were white dots on the rooting cube and turned a few leaves over and bam… found a few. Took a close up of one so you can see what they look like. I’m going to guess my prior issue was probably the very beginning of this. Just glad I caught it in time. Hardly any damage to plants so far…looked like little white dots on underside of leaves.

3 Likes

Uggg aphids suck. Glad you caught it :+1::man_dancing:keep a close eye in case you missed some

2 Likes

Doused the plant twice so far. Checking again tonight. Ive had good experiences with Azamax in previous grows so hoping this one is no different. Fingers crossed… Ugh.

1 Like

Water change tonight so new hydroguard, silica, and I may need to toss some Azmax in there. I usually only spray the leaves but wonder if its worth dosing the tank just a little to make sure these things go away. Plant is pretty resilient so shouldn’t really effect it at a low dose. Any thoughts?