GDP Day 67

Good day all. Just did a water change and she’s looking amazing one more day and we go to flush we are on Day 120 flower 61/62 . here are a few pics to determine should I go to flush or extend the week again all feed back welcomed

8 Likes

A lil update day7 of flush few more days and cure time what you guys think ?

9 Likes

Holy cow my man. That’s a beautiful grow!

She’s sooooo frosty! I bet she’s ready for flush I can almost feel how sticky she is through the screen. Looks exactly how this strain should w/o the cold shock! Amazing amazing.

I can only hope mine looks this great 55 days from now :fire::fire::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words … she is very frosty you could see it more in the dark… what do you mean by a cold shock ?? Still fairly new to this. I still have few more days of flush then time for Harvest

4 Likes

Cold shock is something that some boutique and exotic, craft cannabis farmers like to do with their flowers to increase the amount of color in their plants. Late in the flower stage you’ll see people place their plants in the garage for a night or somewhere that is cold, or even feed their plants with cold water and cover the soil in ice to increase the shock.

This can help with genetics that desire a cold temperature to induce color changes. It can also help induce more trichome production but there are easier methods of doing so.

Cold shocking is mainly for visual characteristic alterations. I know for a fact GDP will purple out like crazy if introduced to cold temps. It’s why so many plants grown outdoors in cold regions of Canada come out so purple when harvested mid October.

That being said it’s absolutely not necessary to cold shock your plants in order to have AAAA+ flower quality, which is what I think you’ll have here with a healthy trim job!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the explanation… I did do that but with not knowing the effect to the plant I put a gallon of water in fridge every water change I add that water I did notice the cola turning purple is that the effect you are talking about ?

3 Likes

Yeah that could do it!
If you had the ability to put her in the fridge overnight you’d see the purple more extreme. That’s so cool you’ve noticed it! Def GDP. It’s such a gorgeous strain my man and you’ve done an awesome job so far :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you sir I appreciate the words trying to learn more and more as I go. GDP by far is my fav for pain and such

3 Likes

I hear you there! Always learning over here. Sometimes feverishly… haha!

I also enjoy this strain a lot. GDP is top shelf. I love the characteristic haze feeling and the way it enhances colors how a classic purp should. I can remember every time I’ve picked it up!

I grew some blueberry last round that came out great for pain during the day. Not sleepy at all and super doughy. The kinda terps that make you sneeze if you get too much of a whiff :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Blueberry? could always use Day time pain relief thanks for that suggestion I will have to see where I can get it from for my next grow

3 Likes

Yup! Anything blueberry is great for pain relief during the day, Also cheese. Blue cheese is the #1 in my book for daytime pain relief and positive mood. Just gotta throw it in the ground!

Not sure where you can get blueberry right now but a friend gave me a seed she made herself from an auto flower. The pheno I grew was a monster. You almost couldn’t killer, and if she weren’t so stable I probably would have :joy: it’s an amazing strain

2 Likes

I see I’m going to have to go on a search mission then took a snap shot for my records lol so I won’t forget the names

4 Likes

It’s come to an end time to chop her up and start drying

7 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you my guy. I will put dry weight when ready already she looks amazing smells amazing too can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Congrats :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! :+1:

4 Likes

Woohooooo!!

3 Likes

I can barely contain my self lol

4 Likes