Gaia Green in USA

@Bplatinum9 Looks like our Us Friends are starting to be able to get Gaia Green is the Us

8 Likes

Thanks! Even though they dont have what I need in the US. I’m hoping they bring it here for the future! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

It’s a start :+1:

4 Likes

It certainly is!!! Appreciate the heads up!!! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Just a update. Seen this today

@Bplatinum9 @Choppo0816 @Fresh @Dank_Of_America_420 @NUTTSO642 @Merle_Carsten @Steve @OrionsCeiling

7 Likes

I can’t wait! :pray:t3::dash:

4 Likes

Gonna use Gaia on my next grow!

5 Likes

So witch ones :point_up:t4:are the ones Im going to need from Star to finish :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Both of them and worm castings

4 Likes

Nice! We were just talking about amendments! I’ll definitely have to cop when it’s available!

4 Likes

Spread the News :newspaper: it’s coming too the USA… Yay. We’ll all be growing like you…

My Sour Kush and Wedding Cake.

My Autoflower’s only room…
Small… Easy temperature control and humidity control… Temperature has been perfect up in the room. Now it’s my chance too get my Panda :panda_face: room air tight. I’m looking for 2 used Growers Choice LED EC-RIO 420s. I give $800.00 for 2 used one’s.

Just took the bottom one sec the middle one? It’s a 1.5 ft at least… Gets the best of the light I raised it and hopefully the other ones will get up there and grow ALL kinds of new growth and bushes not tree’s lol. I did a lot of adjustments in my tent today.
I’ve got a 20in hurricane :cyclone: on them from above were my online is at now. Yes got it away from the plant. She didn’t like it at all… That’s about it…
Working on video now…

3 Likes

@Mpower11 how much these nutes cost? I found the all purpose and bloom for about $95 shipped.

2 Likes

Got’em!

5 Likes

Where did you buy it… Been looking for it everywhere…???

1 Like

You have to call them and have it shipped. It’s not listed on their website.

4 Likes

Thank You Friend… Very Much Appreciated…

3 Likes

Called them and getting it next week… Now flora flex and I’m going to be ready. Moving soon too well water and land. You’ll be seeing some really nice outdoors growing and indoor growing now my friend @Mpower11 has shown me the best way to get the best results out of your grow. I only have The veg and Bloom coming wormcastings are here and what’s the 3rd thing I’ll need…?

5 Likes

This is a loaded question.

With those 3 you covered all the base products needed to complete a grow. Anything above this is extra. I’m sure @Todd.grobo or other people will have different ideas but if your asking me my opinion. Extras would be.

Brix for Carbs (in flower)
Fish shit to help keep the soil alive.

I would add some compost tea in the mix also but you don’t have to.

That’s about all I would add into the mix unless you really want to take to get advanced but that can lead to more problems than good if your not careful

6 Likes

Perlite at 10 % mixed in.
Worm castings st 20 to 25 %
Rest coco or dirt and then the gaia is 1 tablespoon per gallon pot that amount of food will last roughly 40 days. Transplant to a larger pot or top dress.

6 Likes

Thank You both… I screen shot that so I’ll never have to ask but I’ll keep it simple for now… Then maybe get into it deeper…
Thanks again for the help, advice, and answers too countless questions…
You Both Rock

5 Likes