Forum stomper

From seedsforme.com these guys are great. They take the time to figure out what you want and point you in the right direction. I ordered these seeds before I started to initiate a conversation with the owner. I’ve ordered his seeds and getting others as freebies I’ve wanted but can’t afford. Either way the forum stomper autos fail because they are super high maintenance, however seedsforme.com passes as the owner had extensive conversations with me via email, and he is spot on. I recommend this seed bank because they have sick genetics :dna:, and because they will take the time to get you exactly what you are looking for!! And prices are fair​:joy::joy:

9 Likes

I know I’m controversial sometimes, but I’m passionate about what I do

9 Likes

Very nice! :+1::seedling::eyes:

3 Likes

@Osage,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#StackingSoNicely)): :couplekiss_woman_woman::couple_with_heart_woman_woman::green_thumb:

--

2 Likes

Here she is from last night:

Uploading: F40326BB-C86B-43D8-975E-513766E66001.jpeg…

6 Likes

Here are the last pics you’ll see of these forum girls. Taking them down today. Enjoy :wink:

6 Likes

Frosty :heart_eyes: :herb: :+1:

1 Like

Humph, this plant was a complete bitch from the start. Super finicky, high maintenance valley girl. Won’t be growing her again. She was an auto though, and my first go, but I know there are better genetics of auto for me. I’ll stick to my photoperiod strains. I have some serious genetics to run next :joy::joy::+1::v: Thank you though

4 Likes