Forum stomper (2nd grow)

Do a calibration just to see if their ok first

4 Likes

I just calibrate last week and everything was fine but I’ll give it another just to be sure cuz I don’t not want to fuck anything up this far into the grow.

2 Likes

might still be recovering then from last week. Just keep an eye on the stone too.

4 Likes

Happy New Years everybody!!

Still no amber trichomes day96, 31/37 flowering.

5 Likes

Has anyone’s plant ever had toxicity from to much nutrients? How did you handle it? Did you just switched it to flush and just let her finish off? Any tips would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Sup growers! There is some salt like substance on my coco pod! Oh shit!

2 Likes

normal buildup :slight_smile: your good.

4 Likes

TBH, I always thought it was calcium buildup. Its not bad and youll have it happen every time basically. Hows she doing otherwise?

2 Likes

Doing good I hope! Still no amber trichomes but it looks like my leaves are starting to fade

2 Likes

@BigPapa1,

• (Looks like The Time Our blueberry Grow Became Sad With No Bubbles):

- - -

@BigPapa1,

• (We [Top-Up] More Often When We Think There Is This Kind Of Issue): {:potable_water:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo, my bubble should be good I got an extra pump with 2 more air stones in there but I’ll double check in the morning. I was thinking of to much nutes, I’m hoping she will be done with in the week it’s going on 15 weeks and I think that’s kinda long for an auto so I’m just keeping an eye on her.

2 Likes

We have bubbles, and I don’t think it’s nitrogen cuz not signs of yellow leaves on the bottom, so I’m just thinking to much nutes. I already emailed support to check up on thing and they say everything looks good! So fingers cross to makes it and I’m only going 10-20% amber so I’m hoping the next couple of days!

here’s her undercarriage, her roots look good! So we shall see.

2 Likes

Is it normal during flush the leaves up crispy and shit?!

4 Likes

If you’re in flush, no worries man… the plant is taking the nutrients from the leaves! I wouldn’t worry about it if it’s only a leaf or two here and there especially, rest of them look okay.

The plant is basically dying at this point once the flowers are ripe.

4 Likes

Looks ready to harvest

Is all this white substance normal too? I used recharged before so I really couldn’t tell I :thinking: it’s like salt or some shit!

3 Likes

That could be caused by the extra stuff but also water. Some looks like calcium buildup. Usually on spots that stay dryer. Why i hate cleaning lol.

3 Likes

The you sir @Todd.grobo, you’re a gentleman and a scholar!

4 Likes

The green scrub pads work good
Sorta a pain to clean. Especially under the nutriet tray holder

1 Like

25 grams! That’s all she gave me… it’s all good doe, I made an improvement from my first grow, my first grow had no smell after chopping and cure, this time she smells :drooling_face: but my buds are still airy, but it! I’m still learning. Just got the grobo clean and I’m ready for another. Still going Mephisto genetics :dna: I think I’m gonna go with 50 shade of :grapes:

6 Likes