Fluffhead’s Start

I took your suggestions on the placement @miami5th of the new seed

2 Likes

Freaking hilarious!!! Yeah you could have saved the poor girl but tine was not on your side! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I thought I may create a new record on how she was going :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The cats found it under the Roomba. image

6 Likes

Growing well. Up front is the long gal found under the roomba. Didn’t expect anything :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hmm well that Roomba Sprout is looking decent honestly, that stem is green… I really wonder if it will survive!!?

Either way, what a testament to the tenacity of Cannabis!

4 Likes

More detail tomorrow

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking set of roots!

1 Like

How long are you planning to leave the plant in the Start?

1 Like

Good question @Aang - I do not have a plan. If Swee🦷 doesn’t make it…when my adaption cover arrives, as long as possible…first round has been a truly wonderful experiment

2 Likes

OMG ROOMBA KUSH IS ALIVE

7 Likes

5 Likes

BOOM back to life

How long was that thing under the Roomba anyway lol?

4 Likes

I think about 24 hours. :laughing:🪴:green_heart:

#Beast

4 Likes

Looking good :+1:. The leaves on the middle plant are huge lol

2 Likes

Roomba Kush got it’s spot back in the start

8 Likes

The Grower’s Choice seed compared to the 2 Canuk seeds is massive. Think being in the middle has anything to do with it?

4 Likes

hey @Fluffhead ! My center seedling is also considerably larger than the other 2. I bet it gets more light!

1 Like

@miami5th - think we should switch them around?

1 Like

@Fluffhead Hmm well I’m not sure. I’m my case I was going to experiment with the middle seedling since it’s a mystery seed. The inside and outside seedlings will be transplanted into the Grobos within 1-4 weeks.

I’m going to grow out the center seedling all the way to flower just to see what happens and what the Start is capable of. It should be fun!

Ok here are the seedlings:
Inside - Jamaican Pearl fem
Middle - Unknown mystery seed (It’s either Cali Dream fem or Lemon Larry OG reg bag seed)
Outside - Cali Dream fem

The green ties are needed to keep the plants upright since they have quite a lean going on. I slightly overfilled the unit while topping up so that’s why the jamaican’s peat pod looks wet compared to the others. Wicks were removed at day 3. Day 10 overall

3 Likes