Fluffhead’s Start

Sounds kinda kinky… :laughing::woman_shrugging:t2: I’m having a blast with the experiments! Got three more pods on the way, so it’s all good!!

@miami5th it’s happening so quickly I don’t want to change any of the variables. I have more seeds than I am able to really use. So a face off sounded fun :laughing:

4 Likes

Patience is a game changer! :eyes::seedling: Congrats!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I decided to try to do something about this long lady. I dropped a bit of water :droplet: and tweezers. I have no clue what happened, I think that light is so bright, I lost it! I tried to pick the seed cap up…I’m not sure if a cat 🐈‍⬛ jumped at it or what. But I can’t find it anywhere. :laughing::laughing::green_heart: so I poked a few holes in the pod that looked unused and put another seed in there. May need to move this to a place where no cats can get to it…

I waited too long @Bplatinum9 - but it was interesting to watch

3 Likes

All three :green_heart:

1 Like

I took your suggestions on the placement @miami5th of the new seed

2 Likes

Freaking hilarious!!! Yeah you could have saved the poor girl but tine was not on your side! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I thought I may create a new record on how she was going :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The cats found it under the Roomba. image

6 Likes

Growing well. Up front is the long gal found under the roomba. Didn’t expect anything :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hmm well that Roomba Sprout is looking decent honestly, that stem is green… I really wonder if it will survive!!?

Either way, what a testament to the tenacity of Cannabis!

4 Likes

More detail tomorrow

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking set of roots!

1 Like

How long are you planning to leave the plant in the Start?

1 Like

Good question @Aang - I do not have a plan. If Swee🦷 doesn’t make it…when my adaption cover arrives, as long as possible…first round has been a truly wonderful experiment

2 Likes

OMG ROOMBA KUSH IS ALIVE

7 Likes

5 Likes

BOOM back to life

How long was that thing under the Roomba anyway lol?

4 Likes

I think about 24 hours. :laughing:🪴:green_heart:

#Beast

4 Likes