Fluffhead’s Start

Sorry you lost me!
Sometimes a grow goes wrong but can be saved, the start does its job.
I think you were the grower who left the extension on, if I’m right that will cause the stem to elongate.
Also if the seed hasn’t been pushed down enough it will grow outside of the pod but these things are not because the grobo start doesn’t work as it should! I hope I answered your question and if I didnt please let me know! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I had the extension on for about an hour during set up. I’m just sharing my experience.

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 check this out!

You just never know :grinning:

Look at those two beautiful leaves that popped out of the only indica seed :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They are both beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

hey @Fluffhead! Really glad to see the seedlings!

One thing that may help in the future - before dropping the seed into the peat pod take a q-tip or cotton swab or toothpick and press into and down into the main hole. This should seat the seed a little deeper and better and the toothpick punctures should help the roots move thru the pod.

4 Likes

Sounds kinda kinky… :laughing::woman_shrugging:t2: I’m having a blast with the experiments! Got three more pods on the way, so it’s all good!!

@miami5th it’s happening so quickly I don’t want to change any of the variables. I have more seeds than I am able to really use. So a face off sounded fun :laughing:

4 Likes

Patience is a game changer! :eyes::seedling: Congrats!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I decided to try to do something about this long lady. I dropped a bit of water :droplet: and tweezers. I have no clue what happened, I think that light is so bright, I lost it! I tried to pick the seed cap up…I’m not sure if a cat 🐈‍⬛ jumped at it or what. But I can’t find it anywhere. :laughing::laughing::green_heart: so I poked a few holes in the pod that looked unused and put another seed in there. May need to move this to a place where no cats can get to it…

I waited too long @Bplatinum9 - but it was interesting to watch

3 Likes

All three :green_heart:

1 Like

I took your suggestions on the placement @miami5th of the new seed

2 Likes

Freaking hilarious!!! Yeah you could have saved the poor girl but tine was not on your side! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I thought I may create a new record on how she was going :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The cats found it under the Roomba. image

6 Likes

Growing well. Up front is the long gal found under the roomba. Didn’t expect anything :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hmm well that Roomba Sprout is looking decent honestly, that stem is green… I really wonder if it will survive!!?

Either way, what a testament to the tenacity of Cannabis!

4 Likes

More detail tomorrow

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking set of roots!

1 Like

How long are you planning to leave the plant in the Start?

1 Like

Good question @Aang - I do not have a plan. If Swee🦷 doesn’t make it…when my adaption cover arrives, as long as possible…first round has been a truly wonderful experiment

2 Likes