Flowering stage Question

My white widow plant just moved into the Flowering stage about 1.5 days ago and I just wanted to share its progress. I do feel that she should be taller than this by now. Am I right in assuming that or is this a normal height around this stage of the grow?

2 Likes

She looks like vegetation state atm
What total day are you on and what cycle day are you on. Likely need to extend a month or two or change the lighting

I’m on day 59. I extended the transition stage because I felt the height was still not right but even after I extended it it hardly grew much more so I decided to then move it to the flowering stage at day 19 of the transition stage.

1 Like

Is your plant an autoflower seed by chance?

1 Like

In agreement. Settings/ schedule
Is it off for 8 or 4 hours

It’s got both vegetations, it’s photo recipe… but what of the seed?

1 Like

Yeah just a long shot about giving an autoflower the 12/12 flip and how they hate that… was wondering if that stunted her completely from Transition on or something? Long shot… lol

1 Like

It could just be stuck in vegetation
My concern is its small size for time grown. Mine had problems at the start and is 36 days old and close to the same size

1 Like

Looks like this was a week or so before transition?

1 Like

Yeah underlying issue.

1 Like

Open a ticket for sure. Grobo needs your data to pinpoint

2 Likes

It’s a feminized seed

What do I need to do for Grobo to look at my data?

Email support@grobo.io with photos over the last 2 weeks. Theyll pull your data and trouble shoot with you.

4 Likes