Flowering purple haze from ilgm

3 Likes

Any advice its last day if transition

2 Likes

In 3 days. Hack off every leaf and small branch under the top pf the 2nd fan. Wait 2 days and remove the big fan leaves at the top and middle. Then youll be good.

5 Likes

Word thank u as you can see it’s my first time hope I do this rite

6 Likes

Yup she looks healthy and happy. Remember to give fresh water every trim. That branch on lower right side cut it off too its not going to make it to the top. Let the plant save that energy for fat buds up top, not ont hat branch. Cut it 2 cm from base of stem

5 Likes

Kool you guys are a big help

3 Likes

Your welcome

1 Like

2 Likes

How she look

1 Like

All the branches mostly on the right side, below yhe horizontal line of the top fan, you can remove those bud sites. Leave the giant fan leaves you have to act as satellite feeders as they are closest leaves to provide energy from light to the roots. But remove those bud sites. Couple fan leaves at the top id take off too. Aiming for something like this.

2 Likes

Ok thank u was kind of nervous thought I might b taking tomuch

1 Like

Those 3 plants were about a full walmart bag full of leaves and stems. For 1 cutting. Mine wont grow back now as there in flower, but if you were still in veg it would grow back voraciously because its optimal conditions then

2 Likes

Wat should I do if my plant is touching the light and burning

1 Like

I’m no expert, only my second grow, but my first grow had the same problem as you. What I’m learning to do is put a wire across the box and use it to force the branches that go too high to take a longer path to the top. You might need to massage the branches a bit to get them to bend more easily.
Perhaps take a picture of what you decide to try and we can give you feedback. I did what I’m describing earlier on on my grow this time and I like my first grow I had no problems. I also did the technique I understand to be called “FIM”. I did this on two occasions to the tallest growing branches to make them bushier and shorter. It seems to have worked.

3 Likes