On Thursday I started a grow in my tent using two 8" FloraFlex pots. I’ve been working on getting the temp and humidity dialed in, which isn’t as fun as it sounds.
On the left Girl Scout Cookies Auto Extreme from ILGM, and on the right Zkittlez Auto from Barney. I chose auto’s for this grow because I figured they would be a little more durable able to survive any screw ups.
My grow tray order got cancelled so I had to improvise. I used the lid from a 18" x 12" Sterilite container, drilled some 1/4 inch holes in the middle area and have it draining into a 3 gallon bucked with a pump that, for now I set up to run on Mondays and Thursdays which sends it to a 5 gallon bucket that holds it for disposal.