Flawless finish

I just put in flawless finish. Do I change the water in 6 hours or do I just let it run? Not sure if I only use this stuff once directions are different everywhere

3 Likes

@miami5th i think uses it.

1 Like

oh I don’t use that stuff. Not sure on directions.

2 Likes

Lol omg no way, did @SWSVIC use it yet?

3 Likes

I bought some to use when I get to flush in a month or so. What I read, and plan to do, was to just add during the flush stage after the drain and fill.

2 Likes

i just did this For hydroponic systems simply drain the reservoir and refill with clean, fresh water. Add 2ml/Litre and mix well. Run the system for 6 hours to completely wash the roots and root-zone. After the 6 hours has elapsed, drain the system and refill with fresh water. Do not add any nutrients or supplements. Just feed your plants pure water right up to harvest time.

3 Likes

Yes I used it (as directed on bottle), no idea on how it effected my plant as I have nothing to compare it to however.

3 Likes

It says use a week before finish but I like to just flush with straight water before harvesting, maybe use it before flush I guess, I tried to look it up but this was all I found

2 Likes

I used it for first 7 days of flush, conducted 3 back to back water changes, and then used only plain distilled water for last 3 days.

5 Likes