First timer ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ

13/14 transition. Heavy trim. I leave two adult fan leaves. Sheโ€™s been stretching couple inches I guess. Also every nod wants to be a branch now. So once it goes under the canopy a few inches I trim it. Iโ€™m happy with it. Sheโ€™s alive and smells great already especially after trim. I have to use alcohol to get it the sap off my fingers. Love it

Oh yeah pics. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well i for one appreciate you for all your advice :muscle:t5::100:

3 Likes

Thank you. Weโ€™re all a team here I feel. Helping each other out.

3 Likes

Your stories are inspiring. Keep up the growing journey everyone.

5 Likes

I really love this thread. keep it coming people

2 Likes

So I seen this yesterday doing a top up. Am I flowering? I want to say yes! And if so my first thought was plant size? It has a 60 day or so flower time according to where I got the seeds. I took pics and believe I confirmed flower? I got excited when I seen them. Appreciate any input or comments @Todd.grobo @Hayden_Gregory @TheDogMan @FireGuy

More picsโ€ฆ.edit

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s a girl! She has just started to flower, add a couple of weeks to your schedule!

4 Likes

It is coming along nice I think. You trimmed a good bit more than I do, but there really is no right or wrong way. Looks OK, see how it is in a couple weeks.

4 Likes

Yes I figured. I added one week already. Itโ€™s a long flower time or normal I guess. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I want focus on minimal growth just tops. This allows the light all the through. Try to get light down the branches. Weโ€™ll see. Iโ€™m going to let it grow more. This morning had grown some more. Another chapter for me. :+1:t2: Getting more anxious for the outcome.

3 Likes

I might do that next one. This one is a bush :rofl: I have and all kinds of things growing all over. I open the door and things pop out and get caught when I try to close it. I left to much this time, but so close to flush I dont want to cut much now.

3 Likes

I agree with @TheDogMan. Hereโ€™s some unsolicited advice for your next grow lolโ€ฆor at least the way I like/want to do it. When lollipopping, keep 4-5 nodes down from your canopy, everything below that can go. Youโ€™ll still get plenty of light to the lower stuff to help them stack. What Iโ€™ve seen is when trimming as heavy as you have, there becomes a major stretch and buds donโ€™t stack as well. Bare in mind, this is your grow and I donโ€™t want to sound like Iโ€™m telling you what to do, just some advice to get the most out of your Grobo grow. :wink:

4 Likes

Wasnโ€™t sure which direction she would go from here. Iโ€™ll definitely do that next go around. I also could of extend vegetation a week or so more to get more height. Cool man. Thank you for that. :+1:t2::kissing_heart:

1 Like

:rofl: I hear you. Yeah Iโ€™m learning. No biggie weโ€™ll see what happens. I have a heavy hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:.

3 Likes

@TheDogMan @Hayden_Gregory @Todd.grobo

Water change day. Hereโ€™s some pics. Thereโ€™s ten branches total. Three in the middle are about six inches shorter than the rest. Also have some branches coming out with little tops. Close to the bottom on the right you can see them and on on the left. There like two inches long. I got some up canopy pics also. @FireGuy What are your thoughts? Arghh! Of course it wonโ€™t let me load picsโ€‹:rofl::joy::crazy_face:anyway I have this information.

3 Likes

So itโ€™s hard without pics, but my first question would beโ€ฆdo you have any magnetic hooks? If I read correctly, your inner branches are shorter than the outer. If thatโ€™s the case and you have some hooks, I would hook your taller branches to the sides or back to get the canopy even. Youโ€™ll want to check on it daily to make sure the hooks donโ€™t get in the way of growth as she stretches. From your previous pics, canโ€™t see much else you need to trim. Hopefully the pics will upload so we can give some better advice. :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Got it. Only three at a time will load

3 Likes

Youโ€™re on day 6 or 7 of flower correct?

2 Likes