First timer ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ

Will do. Thank you for the input :+1:t2:Means a lot. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am going to post on my forum now I will tag you in it!

1 Like

I use distilled water and as such bottles 1 and 2 last 2 to 3 grows each usually. Distilled is a set ph typically 7.0 so very little adjustments are required. Ro is usually neutral sobit can be adjusted easily as well.

3 Likes

Great. Thank you. Weโ€™ll see I guess.

1 Like

So last day before transition? Looks ready! Maybe trim som fan leaves. @Todd.grobo so can I pinch and squish now or is it to late. I guess if I do it I would have to extend her. It didnโ€™t cross my mind because it was small. And I believe you said three nodes down from the top. So that only about two inches down from the top. So I squish the whole stem every half inch or so?That sound right? Thank you

3 Likes

So itโ€™s flipping today. I think itโ€™s ready. I guess a person canโ€™t rely on a experienced champion to leave comments or voluntarily make a suggestion. Grobo is limited what they can advise. Iโ€™m learning. Iโ€™ve also seen champions in this forum make negative comments because a new grower didnโ€™t take there advice. :-1:t2: I get great help and suggestions from new growers mostly . Thank you guys who have been apart says a lot about a person . :+1:t2::sunglasses: seriously appreciated. I do what I can to help new people. I hate to see them hanging with no answers. And Iโ€™ve only been here a couple of months.

4 Likes

Racks make a great hood support :+1:t2:Did some air stone work. This is how I do my fill. I drain into a big bucket.

3 Likes

A bit late to try that technique out now, but its your plant! Donโ€™t let me keep you from experimenting. I still do!
P.S. try not to expose your roots to light past a young stage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I figured. Thanks though. Iโ€™m to scared to experiment :joy: see if I can get through this with reasonable success first . I had to reconnect hose that pops off every week. No other way. :+1:t2::sunglasses: I added a T and another air stone to take pressure off. Plenty of air for that little pump :+1:t2: All is good thank you Todd

3 Likes

2 Likes

does bottle 1 lower or raise?

1 Like

All bottles should never raise, if they are thereโ€™s a problem. Using distilled with a normal ph of 7.0 means the Grobo should have to adjust minimally, meaning less use of bottles 1&2 during a grow.

3 Likes

Im talking about does it raise or lower the PHโ€ฆbut i agree if the bottle level raises there are issuesโ€ฆlolโ€ฆive used distilled water since the start and now produce my own so bottles 1 and 2 have barley been used and im on day 101 33/50 flowerโ€ฆmy unit has basically performed flawlessly as I sit here and contiplate a tent kit purchase and the use of super soil but keep the growbo working also. AGAIN THANKS for the feed back sirโ€ฆhappy growing

4 Likes

Sorry bud, misunderstood your question. I believe 1 is acid (lowers ph) and 2 is base (raises ph).

4 Likes

Thanks brotherโ€ฆ.Iโ€™m still enjoying/learning as this is my first grow and itโ€™s getting close.

5 Likes

One raises two lowers. Three and four are nutrients I believe and five is cal-mag. Thatโ€™s all I know. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

@Gunk just a huge sponge arenโ€™t you! Love it. 2 points for @Gunk

5 Likes

Little lollipoping and fan leaf removal.

3 Likes

Nice, canโ€™t wait to start mine. Same one just Barneys farm brand.

1 Like

I used the S1 recipe. It mentioned og kush breath. I think thereโ€™s threes recipes. The height indoor grow height was five feet I believe. Great strain. @TheDogMan :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like