First timer 😎😜

Thank for confirmation. Based on what I’ve picked up here I kinda figured she would be extended some. I’m very happy with her progress and health. Yeah I very subtlety have been trimming her up. I’m so nervous when I do it. But exciting. So much out there to soak in. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Todd covered everything I would have said.

Looking good

5 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks great G….

3 Likes

1 Like

… #20

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@Gunk,

…

…

…

Todd.grobo_GotYouCovered~~ (2)

…

…

• (She Looks Great): {:smiley:}:

Read..~~

~~~

- - - [2021-10.20]:

@Gunk,

…

~~~

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@Gunk,

…

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

3 Likes

Growing like a weed! :joy: hope she makes it to the second fan soon. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looks great Gunk my plant is growing like its going out of style soon, hehe, I need to trim some fan leaves but I think on my first grow I am only going to take off the ones blocking the bud site once flowering starts!

Happy growing brother man!

2 Likes

Thank you. You to sir.

1 Like

Six days left of twenty eight late vegetation. Looks like I’ll be able to transition. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Gunk I would cut off the small branch that appears to be the first branch on the right side at the bottom. You can see that branch isn’t even half the size of the other branches and has far too much height to grow to catch up to them. Better to let the plant use the energy it would have on that branch elsewhere. Chop it off close to the stem and she will reinvest the energy higher up! Looking good!

4 Likes

I was thinking along those lines. Thanks for confirming @Todd.grobo. Didn’t look like it was going to catch up. Thank you for being a part of my grow. Also I seen you mention in fastap69 about yield and bud sites. Currently I have twelve. Eleven after the short branch goes. What are your thoughts on transitioning with eleven bud sites? Seems to many? I really don’t know without ending results. I definitely will not lst early on. Each branch reacted differently. Thoughts?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for including me in your grow and for sponging up all that we can share.

I personally aim for 4-6 max branches. I have somewhere around 15 grows + in the Grobo worth of grows as experience and if you find my threads with the best-looking buds/branches then they are at 4-6.

Light straight up is the #1 contributor to big buds. Not food, not extra nutrients, not fans, not anything else. What makes the Grobo special is finding the right fit for each strain you grow. Hence why the grow journals are so important to helping you reach your maximum harvests. You can look back and see you needed to flip into flower a few days earlier or later. You can see how Supercropping really benefiting one grow over another and what you maybe did right or wrong.

I guarantee you, you will learn something new on every grow you do. Cutting off those short lower branches might feel like you’re hurting the plant, but, in the veg stage, you have a very large le-way. In the flowering stage, you do not. Anything you do in flowering can affect the final outcome and why we typically don’t do heavy stress techniques in this stage unless required (too tall anyone?)

If you get more than an 25g on your first grow you did better than I did! Every grow will only make you better!

4 Likes

Absolutely understand. I would be crazy not to take this advice. I guess in your minds eye you see buds! My grobo going to fill up! I’d be a fool not to listen. So should I cut now @Todd.grobo ? Scary :eyes:
P. S. When did you establish six sites?

Here is a photo without the branch. Which would you cut and which would you save?

3 Likes

That was the only one I saw. I’d leave her be now.

1 Like

So don’t cut any of the eleven branches to make six? Don’t understand :crazy_face:

1 Like

I was just getting ready to wack em off. I tagged you in a post here about when to establish the 4-6 sites.

1 Like

Show me your schedule first.

1 Like