First timer 😎😜

I’ve cut a small piece of bud from top and bottom of the plant and taken them to where my scope is mounted and steady.

3 Likes

Personally I see some good amber coming in on those closeups that is what I can see lol, I would say 1 week till flush or push her into flush the next drain and fill @FireGuy told me trichomes will continue to mature in flush!

3 Likes

Awesome job, looking close. Do you figure 10-15 days?

3 Likes

Lower buds

Upper buds. I hope this is better? @FireGuy

6 Likes

I’m thinking soon. I have some new photos @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

I am thinking flush in a day or two and then let her run flush and finish her out and harvest!

3 Likes

I agree based on these new photos. Great suggestion @FireGuy I cut lowers and uppers and then used the scope on the table. Thank you. I’m a little off at times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So @Todd.grobo do I just jump ahead to flush on the schedule? Also @FireGuy what is your recommendation for flawless flush dosing?

2 Likes

Atta boy! Exactly what we needed. I’m in agreement with @Todd.grobo, start flush within the next couple days!

2 Likes

Just follow the dosing on the bottle for Flawless Finish. As I don’t have it in front of me.

4 Likes

You manually change the schedule to flush, then do a drain/fill and dose with flawless.

2 Likes

Thank you. Awesome guys @FireGuy @Todd.grobo I will follow the instructions on the label. :+1:t2: Appreciate your guy’s help :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Short grow time or short flower time. It never reached the 60-80 days of flower

It will be 128 days from seed to harvest. Not sure if that’s good or bad?

4 Likes

Most of my grows are averaging 120 days. You can see both my units in my thread currently.
I think to flip to Flush on day 44/45 of flower and let the 10 days play out in flush.

5 Likes

Seen you guys talking about this β€œflawless finish” can someone let me know what it is should I use it?

4 Likes

@FireGuy could probably give a better explanation. It’s a nutrient that helps remove all the leftover nutrients and helps with overall quality and taste. This is my first time using it. I was advised to just follow instructions on the bottle. Simple for sure. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

5 Likes
  • Helps to remove salt- residues from within plants
  • Stimulates plants to use up stored nutrients
  • Assists plants to rid themselves of toxins and waste-products
  • Produces a cleaner, better tasting crop
  • Can be used for plants grown in any medium

Just helps with flushing and giving a cleaner, smoother smoke.

5 Likes

Hey grower! I use flawless finish as well iv found that the instructions are a bit different for hydro .on the advanced natural web site it reads to add to your reservoir for only 6 hour then drain and then only add water for the remainder of the grow.I DONT THINK THIS A WELL KNOW FACT for flawless finish. Nice grow! :v:

How to use Flawless Finish:

Flawless Finish can be used in any type of grow-system and in any medium. It should be used approximately 1 week (4-10 days) before harvest. For hydroponic systems simply drain the reservoir and refill with clean, fresh water. Add 2ml/Litre and mix well. Run the system for 6 hours to completely wash the roots and root-zone. After the 6 hours has elapsed, drain the system and refill with fresh water.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing that tip @Christifer I don’t think that’s a commonly known fact. Good to know! Appreciate the share.

6 Likes

I’ll keep this in mind when I flush my tent in about 8-10 weeks! Thanks @Christifer!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Christifer. What a blessing to have all you guys here. :+1:t2::sunglasses: I’ll be letting her go through tomorrow and flush Saturday morning. This information was meant to be. :green_thumb: :groboone:

3 Likes