First timer ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ

So here we are another week gone. I apologize for the pics. I shake a lot and when I look through my loop it gets foggy and I see only for a second :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I tried some pics through the loop. Overall my opinion is uncertain based on some discolored trichโ€™s on discolored leaves. I would still say she had a week or two? @FireGuy @Todd.grobo

7 Likes

Sheโ€™s looking good. Hard to tell as the pics arenโ€™t closeups of the trichs and the lighting. From what I could make out, Iโ€™d say at least a week before flushing, but if you can get some closeups from top to bottom it will be more helpful :wink:.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll try :+1:t2:

1 Like

This is ok. I donโ€™t think I can get much better. :sunglasses: @FireGuy

8 Likes

If thatโ€™s as close as we can getโ€ฆI see a bit of amber (i think) and the rest mostly cloudy. I think youโ€™re close to flush depending on the high you want.

3 Likes

Honestly i donโ€™t know how to get good close ups. Amazon is horrible. And I donโ€™t want to spend a fortune. The wireless one I have now is about the same as what I see and most reviews arenโ€™t great either. Clipping something on my phone is out. I canโ€™t hold 0 steady so this is a problem for me. Far away Iโ€™m fine but anything up close is a problem. Iโ€™m hoping to harvest correctly. Itโ€™s not like I canโ€™t see it. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve cut a small piece of bud from top and bottom of the plant and taken them to where my scope is mounted and steady.

3 Likes

Personally I see some good amber coming in on those closeups that is what I can see lol, I would say 1 week till flush or push her into flush the next drain and fill @FireGuy told me trichomes will continue to mature in flush!

3 Likes

Awesome job, looking close. Do you figure 10-15 days?

3 Likes

Lower buds

Upper buds. I hope this is better? @FireGuy

6 Likes

Iโ€™m thinking soon. I have some new photos @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

I am thinking flush in a day or two and then let her run flush and finish her out and harvest!

3 Likes

I agree based on these new photos. Great suggestion @FireGuy I cut lowers and uppers and then used the scope on the table. Thank you. Iโ€™m a little off at times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So @Todd.grobo do I just jump ahead to flush on the schedule? Also @FireGuy what is your recommendation for flawless flush dosing?

2 Likes

Atta boy! Exactly what we needed. Iโ€™m in agreement with @Todd.grobo, start flush within the next couple days!

2 Likes

Just follow the dosing on the bottle for Flawless Finish. As I donโ€™t have it in front of me.

4 Likes

You manually change the schedule to flush, then do a drain/fill and dose with flawless.

2 Likes

Thank you. Awesome guys @FireGuy @Todd.grobo I will follow the instructions on the label. :+1:t2: Appreciate your guyโ€™s help :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Short grow time or short flower time. It never reached the 60-80 days of flower

It will be 128 days from seed to harvest. Not sure if thatโ€™s good or bad?

4 Likes

Most of my grows are averaging 120 days. You can see both my units in my thread currently.
I think to flip to Flush on day 44/45 of flower and let the 10 days play out in flush.

5 Likes

Seen you guys talking about this โ€œflawless finishโ€ can someone let me know what it is should I use it?

4 Likes