First timer 😎😜

Just sharing these colas. I’m thinking I did good. Intentionally or unintentionally :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Thanks again to this site and it’s contributing growers.

9 Likes

Thank you for the neem oil post @FireGuy i see it all over. I needed some all of a sudden. Was dealing with gnats somewhere else and they were trying to move in on the goods. It’s a great addition.

3 Likes

looks good! what strain is that?

2 Likes

Dos si Dos

Only the top most site’s are doing this. Light green. Should I be concerned @FireGuy

2 Likes

No need to be worried for now, just keep an eye out. This plant does some funky things as it matures. Not much white pistils, probably getting close to harvest?

2 Likes

I checked with the loop today and there are mostly clear and a sparse amber here and there. Had to look close because the trichomes are darker around the darker areas of the leaf. The lowers are completely clear. I have about ten days to reach a total of 64 days in flower. 60-80 days according to company.

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds like the recipe may be right on time!

1 Like

This is what happens when the strain says focused and creative. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

That looks awesome :metal:never thought of doing this but now you got me thinking how to style mine :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

I agree very nice. :+1:

2 Likes

Mostly clear some cloudy a couple of amber. I currently have two weeks left. We’ll see. I’m thinking three weeks.

5 Likes

So here we are another week gone. I apologize for the pics. I shake a lot and when I look through my loop it gets foggy and I see only for a second :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I tried some pics through the loop. Overall my opinion is uncertain based on some discolored trich’s on discolored leaves. I would still say she had a week or two? @FireGuy @Todd.grobo

7 Likes

She’s looking good. Hard to tell as the pics aren’t closeups of the trichs and the lighting. From what I could make out, I’d say at least a week before flushing, but if you can get some closeups from top to bottom it will be more helpful :wink:.

1 Like

I’ll try :+1:t2:

1 Like

This is ok. I don’t think I can get much better. :sunglasses: @FireGuy

8 Likes

If that’s as close as we can get…I see a bit of amber (i think) and the rest mostly cloudy. I think you’re close to flush depending on the high you want.

3 Likes

Honestly i don’t know how to get good close ups. Amazon is horrible. And I don’t want to spend a fortune. The wireless one I have now is about the same as what I see and most reviews aren’t great either. Clipping something on my phone is out. I can’t hold 0 steady so this is a problem for me. Far away I’m fine but anything up close is a problem. I’m hoping to harvest correctly. It’s not like I can’t see it. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve cut a small piece of bud from top and bottom of the plant and taken them to where my scope is mounted and steady.

3 Likes