First timer 😎😜

Sweet thank you sir!

2 Likes

Alright. I trimmed some fan leaves and tied her down some more. Smells amazing, sweet berry smell. I’m concerned about the smaller stuff near the bottom maybe :thinking:. Any suggestions @FireGuy i did the everything with a stem suggestion last week.

5 Likes

What do you think :thinking:? @Todd.grobo @TheDogMan

1 Like

A little popcorn bud never hurt anyone lol. I think she’s looking GREAT! I’d just keep doin what you’re doin! Just keep on top of keeping those upper fans trimmed :wink:.

4 Likes

Great :+1:t2: thank you for the confidence boost. I like it also. Thank you also for your quick response. Appreciate it most definitely :sunglasses::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Here she is a week later with forty to sixty days to go. This day twenty one of flower

Are we still trimming sugar fans? @FireGuy

7 Likes

For me, I’d take off the large upper fans, stuff with an extended stem. She’s looking good!

4 Likes

Thank you. I also realized today that the bubbles from the air-stone trained my main root. The push put a dog leg in my main root. It would of reached the water straighter. If that makes sense. Next grow I’m going to contain those bubbles in the corner or put some kind of plastic tube with holes under the pod to guide the root until it stiffened up.

2 Likes

That is going to be a thick girl when she is done!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t worry about the direction of the root, shouldn’t make a difference in the way the plant grows.

2 Likes

Hope so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

These trichomes seemed to have happened overnight. Very fruity and sweet smells this morning :+1:t2::star_struck::sunglasses: I’m in day 37 total of flower. @FireBall

7 Likes

Looking awesome :star_struck:

3 Likes

Going to try making tea. A little bit. Very sweet and berry smells. Trying @vegetato cure in ziplock. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Not much to report. Not much with a stem anymore. Only 40 days into a 60-80 day period. Hoping she starts bulking up soon. I’m pleased at this point regardless of the amount. It’s a great adventure. And I didn’t kill it. :+1:t2::sunglasses::star_struck:
Forgot to add this picture.

8 Likes

So far have been able to maintain humidity. It will raise two degrees and turn on and drop it down again. Definitely maintains at whatever I’ve set it at. I put some sugar leaves from a jar and testing humidity levels. Seems manageable. Can’t change internal temperature. Only ambient temperature. All metal except the shelf and adjustable guides. Glass door. Magnetic seal and locking door with key. No fans. Works by some cooling bar. Manufacturers say. No noise at all. Has led light as well. So I would need a schedule for time and at what setting. I can manually slope if I new how? @FireGuy what do you think?

2 Likes

A couple things. Firstly, as this is an electronic, I have to imagine there is some heat created. I would move from top of grobo. As this is where the majority of heat is produced from grobo, you may overheat the light with residual heat from the β€œdryer” or cause more heat in the dryer due to heat from the grobo. Secondly, one thing I’ve learned from Cannatrol is there is a difference when it comes to humidity. Does this unit work on absolute or relative humidity? Relative is what you are looking for. And third, slope would be difficult to replicate. Cannatrol adjusts on a 0.1 scale as it slopes, but it’s done by dew point, so it adjusts by temp and dew point settings to adjust rh. As I assume you can only adjust by a full percentage, this would be MY approach, so deviate with whatever you feel comfortable with.

Start dry at 60%
After 2 days, shift to 59%
2 more, 58% (you see where I’m going with this)
Dry for a total of 10 days
After drying is done you should be at 55%
I prefer to cure at 60%, but some like 58, some like 62, this is a personal preference, so completely up to you. I would do the same process for curing, step up 1% every 2 days to your desired cure humidity.

Hope that’s helpful!

3 Likes

So once dry humidity is accomplished I go back up in humidity for cure until desired Humidity? Yes it is relative humidity not absolute.

1 Like

Correct. Step back up to your desired cure humidity. If the unit goes up 2%, I would shoot for 58 or 60%.

1 Like

Great. Is this also where I cure at desired humidity for thirty days? Sorry last question. Thank you so much

1 Like