First timer 😎😜

hopefully mine starts letting off that smell soon, does your plant smell through out the day?

1 Like

Yes. Sometimes more so. I think I smell it growing. Seriously.

1 Like

@FireBall here is yesterday pics. I’m trimming the ones like I have my hand on. You see the buds coming?

2 Likes

I can hardly smell mine anymore. I been trying to keep the door closed on the area and with the air freshener going in the next room, about the only time I smell anything is when opening the door to the Grobo.

2 Likes

Sweet thank you sir!

2 Likes

Alright. I trimmed some fan leaves and tied her down some more. Smells amazing, sweet berry smell. I’m concerned about the smaller stuff near the bottom maybe :thinking:. Any suggestions @FireGuy i did the everything with a stem suggestion last week.

5 Likes

What do you think :thinking:? @Todd.grobo @TheDogMan

1 Like

A little popcorn bud never hurt anyone lol. I think she’s looking GREAT! I’d just keep doin what you’re doin! Just keep on top of keeping those upper fans trimmed :wink:.

4 Likes

Great :+1:t2: thank you for the confidence boost. I like it also. Thank you also for your quick response. Appreciate it most definitely :sunglasses::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Here she is a week later with forty to sixty days to go. This day twenty one of flower

Are we still trimming sugar fans? @FireGuy

7 Likes

For me, I’d take off the large upper fans, stuff with an extended stem. She’s looking good!

4 Likes

Thank you. I also realized today that the bubbles from the air-stone trained my main root. The push put a dog leg in my main root. It would of reached the water straighter. If that makes sense. Next grow I’m going to contain those bubbles in the corner or put some kind of plastic tube with holes under the pod to guide the root until it stiffened up.

2 Likes

That is going to be a thick girl when she is done!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t worry about the direction of the root, shouldn’t make a difference in the way the plant grows.

2 Likes

Hope so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

These trichomes seemed to have happened overnight. Very fruity and sweet smells this morning :+1:t2::star_struck::sunglasses: I’m in day 37 total of flower. @FireBall

7 Likes

Looking awesome :star_struck:

3 Likes

Going to try making tea. A little bit. Very sweet and berry smells. Trying @vegetato cure in ziplock. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Not much to report. Not much with a stem anymore. Only 40 days into a 60-80 day period. Hoping she starts bulking up soon. I’m pleased at this point regardless of the amount. It’s a great adventure. And I didn’t kill it. :+1:t2::sunglasses::star_struck:
Forgot to add this picture.

8 Likes

So far have been able to maintain humidity. It will raise two degrees and turn on and drop it down again. Definitely maintains at whatever I’ve set it at. I put some sugar leaves from a jar and testing humidity levels. Seems manageable. Can’t change internal temperature. Only ambient temperature. All metal except the shelf and adjustable guides. Glass door. Magnetic seal and locking door with key. No fans. Works by some cooling bar. Manufacturers say. No noise at all. Has led light as well. So I would need a schedule for time and at what setting. I can manually slope if I new how? @FireGuy what do you think?

2 Likes