First timer 😎😜

I want focus on minimal growth just tops. This allows the light all the through. Try to get light down the branches. We’ll see. I’m going to let it grow more. This morning had grown some more. Another chapter for me. :+1:t2: Getting more anxious for the outcome.

3 Likes

I might do that next one. This one is a bush :rofl: I have and all kinds of things growing all over. I open the door and things pop out and get caught when I try to close it. I left to much this time, but so close to flush I dont want to cut much now.

3 Likes

I agree with @TheDogMan. Here’s some unsolicited advice for your next grow lol…or at least the way I like/want to do it. When lollipopping, keep 4-5 nodes down from your canopy, everything below that can go. You’ll still get plenty of light to the lower stuff to help them stack. What I’ve seen is when trimming as heavy as you have, there becomes a major stretch and buds don’t stack as well. Bare in mind, this is your grow and I don’t want to sound like I’m telling you what to do, just some advice to get the most out of your Grobo grow. :wink:

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure which direction she would go from here. I’ll definitely do that next go around. I also could of extend vegetation a week or so more to get more height. Cool man. Thank you for that. :+1:t2::kissing_heart:

1 Like

:rofl: I hear you. Yeah I’m learning. No biggie we’ll see what happens. I have a heavy hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:.

3 Likes

@TheDogMan @Hayden_Gregory @Todd.grobo

Water change day. Here’s some pics. There’s ten branches total. Three in the middle are about six inches shorter than the rest. Also have some branches coming out with little tops. Close to the bottom on the right you can see them and on on the left. There like two inches long. I got some up canopy pics also. @FireGuy What are your thoughts? Arghh! Of course it won’t let me load pics​:rofl::joy::crazy_face:anyway I have this information.

3 Likes

So it’s hard without pics, but my first question would be…do you have any magnetic hooks? If I read correctly, your inner branches are shorter than the outer. If that’s the case and you have some hooks, I would hook your taller branches to the sides or back to get the canopy even. You’ll want to check on it daily to make sure the hooks don’t get in the way of growth as she stretches. From your previous pics, can’t see much else you need to trim. Hopefully the pics will upload so we can give some better advice. :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Got it. Only three at a time will load

3 Likes

You’re on day 6 or 7 of flower correct?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Seven

2 Likes

So from your top down pic, and the short flower time…I would take off your fan leaves. Stuff with a stem as @Todd.grobo put it is good. Once you do that, you may not need the hooks, but the leaves will continue to grow so spreading the taller stuff out will allow more light to the shorter middle. At this point, light to everything is what you’re searching for. Leave the smaller stuff that’s not blocking much light. She’s looking happy and healthy. If you can take a pic of the plant in the whole opening of the Grobo from the front, might be helpful.

4 Likes

This good?

3 Likes

Perfect! For me, and the way I like it to be at this point…I want light to be hitting the bottom. Your lower section is so dark because of all your fan leaves. At this point in flower, I want as few shadows from leaves as possible.

3 Likes

Awesome man. Thank you. I will do just that. Thanks for helping me out :+1:t2::sunglasses: means a lot.

3 Likes

What about these little guys? @FireGuy

4 Likes

@Gunk Wow she has really bushed up I am liking the growth I am seeing, you would be correct she in full flower mode, she might stretch a little more over the rest of the grow, but at least your plant isn’t outgrowing the unit :joy:
I would leave those lower branches alone they will still produce good size buds just not like the your main top colas I would imagine!

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll make it to the light. Maybe :thinking: we’ll see next week. She’s doubling in size for sure. About an inch a week.