First time

Dont know if this question belongs here but here we go first seed and second seed didnt germinate wasting a month so third seed 12 days in with no sight of growth and a lil frustrated went in to investigate pod broke in half and there my lil girl sitting on both sides of the pod heartbroken I put her back together 5 days later wondering
would you just scrap

2 Likes

Welcome @Dreaming-419,
My very first grow was my third attempt as well. I feel your frustration with having problems with getting one to pop. What is your technique out of curiosity in getting a seed to germinate? The pod should not be damaged or breaking apart in any way especially not in half. This will affect keeping said pod damp enough for germination. This sounds odd but the couple spares I have I keep in the refrigerator. I take um out a day before I’m ready to put seed into the pod. I use the paper towel method. You need to start with a new pod it seems.

2 Likes

Man I’m heartbroken yeah I’m just sticking pod in water and popping seed in hole covering and just see what happens. Another question though instructional video said push pod to be line in lid mine doesn’t have a line and I fear I’m pushing down to much. The first two seeds was suppose to be my my grandest now I got to wait on new pods. Heartbroken but undeterred I still got plenty of seeds

This is true also about the line for the pod. Yours, like mine, doesn’t have it so pod should be flush/level with the lid. This might help also :+1: Coco Pod-

5 Likes

Ty friend

1 Like

No problem and there are plenty of videos for germinating. I simply have two paper towels wet them well, place first towel on plate put seed on top, put second towel over the top of seed just making sure it stays wet, then put a second plate over as a lid and in two days or so if the seed is healthy you’ll see a tap root and can put in pod and that’s when I technically ‘start’ my grow via app for my grobo. I try not to touch the seed either! Hope you have better luck!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Yeah Dew old school never fails but truly watched vids and read and followed instructions all the steps. just made the joke I coulda threw them in the driveway and all three of them woulda sprouted no disrespect Mr. Grobo just my luck and by MY it’s always someone else’s driveway

1 Like

@Dreaming-419,

First time

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#SorryForYourLoss))… :sob::sob::sob:

((#WishYouLuckOnNewLife)): :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

:wink:

2 Likes