Hi First time hydro run here. I’ll try to be as details as possible I’m in need of disparate help.
Bucket - 4 x 20 liter single buckets
PPM - 320
PH - starts 5.8 - 6.2 before PH’ing down to 5.8 again
RH - 65-85
Lights - 600w quantum board at 30% 4ft from plants
My tap water comes out at 98PPM and I add cal mag till I reach 150PPM which is 0.3 EC then add the same amount of V1 and V2 to reach a PPM of between 300-350 which I landed on 320 so I was happy to just keep it there.
I Started with 15 liter of water the water lever ended up being to high and the rockwool was way to wet and roots weren’t reaching for water so I lowered it down to 12 liters and that help with growth of roots and over all plant.
I then dropped it down to 9 liter since was still at the bottom of the net pot and the roots had already reached that after 36 hr of dropping from 15 liter to 12 liter.
Everything seems to be going fine now but I still can figure out what I’m missing and why my plants are looking like this.
I’ve yet to use the floraflex flora veg yet since I’m worried that will make things worst or ever it’ll be to early.
All 4 of my plants have gone he exact same symptoms