First time growth

Real talk I don’t smoke I just want the product very good quality

2 Likes

Omg so I crack my plant in the middle when I was trying to move the branches down. I tied it with the metal rods. Is my plant going to be ok ?? Or should I begin the flush and harvest it before she dies. I am so scared I fuk up after waiting so long omg :scream:

If everything is ok should I add one more week in flowering or is she good to start flush.

3 Likes

What strain your growing?

Purple haze

1 Like

Sorry to here that happened! My opinion I’ll say she doesn’t look finished yet to harvest what week your in?.. in this situation I wouldn’t know what to do myself besides I would get some electrical tape for now tie her up the way she was before cracked until a champion reply’s back to your thread! Best of luck…

2 Likes

Well the way I tied her up with those metal wires she def will heal on herself and close the wound. That how plants are. And yea I realize she isn’t ready. We are right here right now. Should I add one more week?

2 Likes

Yeah I know! My opinion I’ll give her another week then take it from there…

1 Like

Purple haze I believe usually takes 8-9weeks bloom!

1 Like

Let’s see how it goes

2 Likes

Ok I think it time to put it in the flush stage the leaves are changing color and the buds are fat looking. What you think

1 Like

Any advice should I flush now or let the two days run and let it flush after

2 Likes

Let her flush
Good job!

2 Likes

Soo for flushing I am checking the chromes everyday till it’s cloudy then I cut the flush time short and begin drying her

1 Like

Is that how flushing done?

1 Like

Is that a yes?

1 Like

Till its your desired mix

2 Likes

I have had 10 day flush and 25 day flush depends on what ya want

2 Likes

High thc

Peak thc is mostly milky or cloudy with minimal amber

2 Likes