First time growth

Ok so this is where we at I should push it for another week ??

2 Likes

Lots of white pistols still! still a few more weeks to go. I believe Purple Haze hybrids are 7-9 weeks flowering time! shes just past half way.

2 Likes

Wow really. So I should add another week then.

Some trichome shots would be helpful, but I agree with @Todd.grobo. Don’t think it’s only half way, but you should definitely add a week or two. Still white pistils which usually means she’s not ready. The trichome shots will help you determine when to flush and harvest depending on the “high” you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Oo ok. So what does flush means exactly this is my first grow. What happens during flush. Is flush when u harvest? Also I want it to be effective

1 Like

Flush in a nutshell…when you flush your plant there are no nutrients dispensed. This means that during flush, your plant feeds on the nutrients stored within the plant. This is to help the smoke not be so harsh and aids in a shorter curing time, as the nutrients should be diminished. To make sure it’s effective as you put it, you’ll need a microscope or jeweler’s loupe to examine the trichomes to get the high you’re looking for. I don’t have the chart but I know @Bplatinum9, @SilverGrobo, @Todd.grobo or @Mpower11 has it, and i’m sure a few others do as well. Hopefully someone can post it. Here’s an article on flushing.

3 Likes

Here you go

4 Likes

Soo during flush I don’t give it no more water for 10 days

You still top off water, but nutes won’t dispense.

2 Likes

And during those -0 days I’m watching the plant every day for its tricon. N of I like a specific one. Do I cut the flush time short n harvest or do I let it run it’s 10 days

Oo soo still give it water but noting else

1 Like

You can cut harvest short, but depending on how your plant looks at harvest you may need a longer curing time. It’s all personal preference.

1 Like

I’m confuse now. I said the flush time since it 10 days. But then this curing stuff. So should I just leave it flush for 10 days then cut and do the dry Recipe in the grobo

Real talk I don’t smoke I just want the product very good quality

2 Likes

Omg so I crack my plant in the middle when I was trying to move the branches down. I tied it with the metal rods. Is my plant going to be ok ?? Or should I begin the flush and harvest it before she dies. I am so scared I fuk up after waiting so long omg :scream:

If everything is ok should I add one more week in flowering or is she good to start flush.

3 Likes

What strain your growing?

Purple haze

1 Like

Sorry to here that happened! My opinion I’ll say she doesn’t look finished yet to harvest what week your in?.. in this situation I wouldn’t know what to do myself besides I would get some electrical tape for now tie her up the way she was before cracked until a champion reply’s back to your thread! Best of luck…

2 Likes

Well the way I tied her up with those metal wires she def will heal on herself and close the wound. That how plants are. And yea I realize she isn’t ready. We are right here right now. Should I add one more week?

2 Likes